It's not really what to do anyway.

Moreover, she actually felt that she was taking advantage of him.

The soundproofing of the hotel is not very good. The violent blizzard and the howling wind outside the window can be heard clearly. Zhang Man walked to him, took off his shoes and stepped on the blanket to try.

The blanket is not too thick. Even though I have folded it twice, I can still press it tightly when I step on it, as if the sole of my foot is on a hard floor, which is very uncomfortable. What's more, this passage is close to the window, and it is a little bit ventilated. After standing for a while, Zhang Man felt a bit of coolness.

How can this work? Sleeping like this is no different from sleeping in a station.

Seeing her frowning, the boy thought she was afraid of the storm and snow outside, so he took her hand soothingly, and gently squeezed her palm: "Man, sleep, don’t be afraid, I am by your side. ."

"No, Li Wei, you can sleep with me. Sleeping on the ground is uncomfortable."

As soon as Zhang Man finished speaking, he heard the teenager's slight laughter, and he raised his eyebrows slightly to look at her, with a bit of indignity that he had never done before.

She blushed and immediately changed her words: "I mean, we sleep on the bed together...you and me, we all sleep on the bed..."

She wanted to bite off her tongue.

The boy leaned against the wall, looking at her close at hand.

The girl's black and soft long hair was randomly tied into a small ball around her head, and her bangs were pinned up with clips, revealing her full forehead. She is very suitable for such a hairstyle, and her delicate facial features appear better in proportion.

She came out of the shower, wearing only the inner bottoming shirt. She was slender, with the top two buttons unbuttoned, and a small collarbone was exposed on the neckline.

The reddish face was stained with deeper blood because of shyness, like the light pink from the white jade, and the lips were pursed slightly in annoyance, which was particularly attractive.

His heart was the same as when he hugged her before, and it was the same as when he had just watched her smile at the door, it began to beat violently with slight pain and panic, completely out of control.

He didn't understand.

Why is there such a girl in the world, whether she is laughing or making a fuss, can twitch his heart and control his brain.

His Adam's apple rolled up and down, his eyes dimmed, and he took her hand with a light force, pulling her down on the blanket.

Zhang Man gave a soft cry and almost fell.

The young man took the person steadily, hugged her, and quietly looked into her eyes.

Her waist is extremely thin, especially now that she is wearing thin, it makes him feel as if she is holding it well.

Getting closer, he could smell the faint smell of shower gel on her body. It was obvious that he himself had just taken a shower, but he could only smell hers. All his perceptions were multiplied by a huge weight when facing her.

The boy's eyes moved from her eyes to her lips.

He thought of the nasty dolphin in the afternoon.

——He has never been treated like this.

At that time, there was a strong regret in his heart, why didn't he act earlier, but was preempted by it.

However, it is not too late.