He looked at her cautiously, his husky voice with forbearance restraint, and he even stopped breathing.

Zhang Man was completely stunned.

He even asked her if he liked him.

Her heart beat violently, and her brain went blank.

She was obviously ready to confess to him tomorrow, but when he asked so bluntly today, her mind instantly got stuck.

She wanted to tell him that she had always liked him very much, that he was her favorite person in this world, but her mouth was completely disobedient.

Sometimes people are like this. The more eager they are, the harder they are to speak. What they show is a brief silence.

——However, such silence is fatal to the young man who is going crazy in front of him.

The pain in his heart reached its peak at this moment. He greedily stared at the girl in front of him, stared at her white face and her watery eyes.

He felt as if he was numb in pain.

She doesn't speak, doesn't she like him?

Then, what should he do? How can such pain be relieved?

But even so, he still couldn't leave. In front of her, he let go of all his pride and self-esteem.

Not once, just twice.

The young man took a deep breath, moved a little closer, tried to relax his breath, put his hand gently on the girl's shoulder, and looked straight into her eyes.

His voice was with helpless compromise and pain that could not be restrained.

——"Zhang Man, if you don't like him, please like me, okay, huh?"

His voice was hoarse, his breathing was accompanied by a heavy nasal sound, and there was already a cautious pleading in his tone.

"...I will be nice to you in the future, do you like me, okay?"

Zhang Man's eyes were already red, and the sore throat made her speechless, but for a long time she realized that she didn't actually need to speak.

She is now standing on the steps, almost as tall as him, so she can easily hug him by taking a step forward.

She did the same.

She rushed into the boy's arms fiercely, hugged his back tightly, and put her head on his shoulders, and the tears that could not help but gush out wet the collar of his school uniform.

Unlike all the previous hugs, there were no excuses or reasons, just because of joy in her heart, she hugged the teenager she had loved for two lives.

The moment his body was held tightly by her, it was instantly tight.

The warm chest made her violently fluctuating emotions and began to gradually relax.

Zhang Man was close to his ear, her voice was the same as her whole person, trembling slightly because of being too excited.

"I have always liked you, Li Wei. I like you for a long, long time."

For a long time, this love has settled in her blood and became a part of her life.

After he left for a long time in the previous life, she went so far, but no matter where she was or who she met, whenever she thought of him, she started to hurt somewhere in her heart.

It was so long that she saw him on the first day in her life, and wanted to hug him tightly and never let go.

Zhang Man remembered the love letter that the teenager put on her desk in her previous life.