Si Jin scratched his scalp, sneaked out his mobile phone, and turned it over boredly.

As a result, she turned to the post that had just spread wildly in the post bar. There is a photo of her little brother Li Wei, who stretched out his left hand to rub the head of a girl, but was avoided by the girl.

Si Jin zoomed in and then zoomed in on the picture, and the pixels of the camera phone were not bad.

She was a **** for a while, so handsome, and her expression was so gentle.

I reacted in the next second, gritted his teeth and thought, this girl?

So she asked a girl in the class who this girl was.

The girl hurriedly showed her the last post of the "Ice Beauty with Rabbit Earmuffs", and there were photos in it.

Si Jin squinted his eyes. This is a close-up, and it looks... really pretty. Wait... Isn't this girl the one who stood next to Li Wei the last time she met Li Wei in the mall? And she went to bring breakfast to Li Wei these days, as if she was still at his table.

Are they already together? So the gentle and beautiful little brother was snatched away?

No, she was one step too late when she first came?

She is as proud as her, she will not do things like interfering in the feelings of other young lovers.

She has to ask first.

After lunch, she heard that there were boys in the class who hadn't watched Zhang Man in the basketball court, so she rushed over and blocked her at the exit.

"Hey, your name is Zhang Man, right? Si Jin."

The girl didn't wear school uniform, her long curly hair tied a high ponytail, and she looked fashionable and youthful.

Zhang Man felt that Chen Feier next to her immediately raised her head, as if she could roll up her sleeves and start tearing.

She pressed her hand and nodded her head indifferently: "Yes, I am Zhang Man. We have seen it."

The two of them were looking at each other. After all, Zhang Man was living a whole life again, and because of his personality, he looked calmly.

However, Si Jin is a lot more presumptuous. She is almost a slow-motion version of the movie. She looked at her from head to toe and finally gave an evaluation.

"...You are good."

Before Zhang Man had a chance to fight back, she said again: "I ask you, are you Li Wei's girlfriend?"

Zhang Man shook his head and nodded again: "It will be done soon."

Si Jin was overjoyed.

She raised her eyebrows: "In other words, it's not now? That's fine, it won't be in the future."

She said goodbye to her and waved her hand, and walked away.

Zhang Man pursed her lips, she was simple and clear, she was a pretty good girl.

But she thought of the cold and indifferent boy, but she didn't worry at all.

How could he fall in love with others, Zhang Man blamed himself silently in his heart.

That young man, whether in his previous life or in this life, had embraced her so tenderly. In his eyes, he looked at her and hid all his distrust of the world and the darkness in his heart. He took the most gentle Give it to her.

It has been almost a semester since the beginning of school.

He really changed a lot.

At the very beginning, he didn't even bother to care about others hurting him, his world had nothing but physics. It's like nothing in this world can let him stay for a while.