She panicked and calmed herself down. While sitting down to eat supper, I carefully thought about some points in the previous life.

She still remembered that the first time Zhang Huifang brought Zheng Zhi home in her previous life was in January, a winter with heavy snow. At that time, she had already had a fight with Li Wei. She was depressed and unhappy all day long. She was not interested in her studies, and she didn't care about Zhang Huifang's various behaviors.

But why was there an impression that day?

When Zheng Zhi came, he brought a lot of things to the house and bought a new mobile phone for Zhang Man.

Zhang Man remembered that he was very tall, and he was extraordinarily elegant and handsome among the big-bellied middle-aged man. When the two of them first entered the door, they were covered in snow. Zheng couldn't take care of himself. First, he raised his hand and carefully patted the snow on Zhang Huifang's head and shoulders. The movements were very gentle.

That action made Zhang Man invisibly recognized him in her heart. She felt that such a gentle person is at least a good person.

But she did not expect that his appearance was too deceptive, not only deceived Zhang Huifang, but also deceived her. And that man really knows how to pretend, he looks so gentle and full of gentleman's demeanor, in fact, in his bones is a complete rubbish.

. ...

In other words, it is December and Zhang Huifang may already know Zheng Zhi, perhaps in the early stages of the relationship development.

Zhang Man's nails squeezed the heart of her hand fiercely. It seemed that she had to pay attention during this period, and she had to separate them.

Zhang Huifang didn't come back until eleven that night, her face was slightly dull, and she took off her boots and walked in, humming happily when she entered the door. Zhang Man sat on the sofa and watched the TV. When she walked in, he watched her look carefully.

It seems that eight or nine are not far from ten, and the joy and gentleness on Zhang Huifang's face can't deceive anyone. She had this expression on her face when she took Zheng Zhi home in her previous life.

"Zhang Man? Why are you still up?"

She took off her coat and hung it behind the door, stretched her neck and glanced at the dining table.

"Supper finished? Good, I have to get up early for class tomorrow, go to bed."

She was in a good mood, and even her tone of voice was softer.

Zhang Huifang beckoned and drove her into the room, and then made the phone call in a soft voice.

. ...

The next day, when Zhang Man went to school, he told Li Wei that he might have something else on Saturday and could not go to his home to make up classes, and told him not to wait for her.

The boy stopped the pen in his hand, his voice a little hesitant: "...I'm sick again?"

His keen logic and her seem to be unable to coexist.

Zhang Man was amused by him, and was overjoyed: "Who has an appointment to be sick? I really have something, family affairs."

The boy nodded and stopped asking.

——

On Saturday, Zhang Man waited at home for a day and didn't see Zhang Huifang go out, so he was a little confused.

But think about it, most of the dates are at night, and she waits patiently until the evening.

About seven o'clock, Zhang Man first told Zhang Huifang that he was going shopping with Chen Feier, and went downstairs to a cafe in front of his house.