For ordinary people, it is too esoteric.

Zhang Man observed him for a long time, and found that he hadn't turned the page for more than half an hour, and hadn't used a pen to deduce, just sitting there, his eyes were not focused.

In fact, it seems that since October 7th, he has been a bit wrong.

That night the two stayed at the beach late that night before returning home. When she saw Li Wei again the next day, she felt a trace of confusion and confusion on his face.

This kind of expression is rare on the face of a teenager. In the professional field, he has always been determined and confident. Even if he has temporary doubts, he will calm down and think.

But now, his expression made her feel that he seemed to have encountered some unsolvable problems.

Zhang Man sighed helplessly. The difference in theoretical physics between normal physics and Zhenger Bajing is too great. The books he is reading now have never been touched in her previous life. To be honest, she has a look at the formulas and derivations. Just a headache.

So even if you want to help, there is no way to start.

At this time, there was a tumult in the originally quiet classroom. Several girls laughed and screamed. At the back of the classroom, a group of boys represented by Liu Chang booed and booed.

She followed everyone's booing direction and looked towards the back door of the classroom and found Qin Shuai standing at the back door. He looked inside, and when his eyes met her, it instantly lit up.

He looked at her with a smile, walked into the classroom with long legs, and walked straight to her.

Qin Shuai has always been a man in the N City No.1 Middle School, not to mention one of the two gossip centers.

When the classmates saw him walking straight to Zhang Man's seat, they stopped what had happened, stared at them with piercing eyes, and started to roar.

Several girls even whispered: "Together, to be together!"

Qin Shuai walked to Zhang Man, put a box in her hand on her desk, smiled and said, "School girl, I brought you a box of chocolates. My dad brought it back from abroad the day before yesterday. It tastes good. You taste it."

Before Zhang Man could react, he took out two movie tickets from his pocket: "Tomorrow Saturday, a new movie will be released. I bought two tickets. Would you like to go with me?"

Zhang Man opened his mouth and turned out to be another movie ticket.

She smiled bitterly in her heart, because of this National Day performance, the things that happened in the previous sophomore year of high school have been advanced.

In his previous life, Qin Shuai hadn't seen her yet.

She reflexively glanced at the teenager who was sitting quietly reading a book next to her.

The book that hadn't been touched for half an hour was suddenly turned over by him, and the sound of the page rubbing against the air was slightly torn.

Zhang Man was a little disappointed in his heart. Unlike his previous life, he didn't seem to have any reaction.

But this time she would never agree to anger him like she did in her previous life.

"Senior, sorry, I have something else tomorrow."

Qin Shuai is obviously a person with extremely strong psychological quality. After listening to her, he was not hit at all. Instead, he returned the ticket naturally: "It's okay, then I'll talk about it when you have time."