A lot of people came, and the stands were divided into areas according to the class, and almost all the seats were filled. The stage effect and acoustics of the Municipal Cultural Grand Theater are very good, even if the students whispered in a mess off the stage, the program effect is also good.

To be honest, the level of different programs is a bit uneven. The programs reported by each class are obviously a bit pediatric, but the programs reported by some cultural and artistic organizations such as folk orchestras, western orchestras, rock bands, etc. are of high standards. It's not like a performance by high school students.

She checked her watch. It was four o'clock in the afternoon, and she had to go backstage and wait for half an hour. Looking at the area of ​​the first class of high school, there is nothing but Li Wei. She took out her phone and sent a text message.

[Li Wei, are you here? 】

After waiting for half an hour, the other party did not reply.

Zhang Man was a little worried, worried about whether something happened to him, so he went to the backstage lounge and called him.

Still no one answered.

Zhang Man couldn't help but the temporary venue arranged by the Student Union had already begun. I thought to myself that maybe he had already arrived, and the live speaker was too loud to hear the phone ring.

She carried the guitar to the backstage waiting area, and waited for more than ten minutes. Qin Shuai on the stage reported her program.

"Below, please invite Zhang Man from the first grade class of high school to bring us a guitar player: "Iwillalwaysloveyou"."

. ...

When Zhang Man finished singing, there was an extremely sensational applause from the audience, and many old Youtiao seniors in the second and third grades even whistled at her. Chen Feier sat in the front row, calling her name frantically, her voice so sharp that it stood out amidst the loud applause.

She stood up and bowed to the audience. She was about to leave, and found that the host Qin Shuai, who should have come up after she left, came up with a large bouquet of flowers in her hand.

It is a bunch of fresh and refined lilies.

He smiled and handed the flower to her with a very natural movement. Zhang Man hesitated for a while. She was not embarrassed in all eyes, so he reached out to take it, gave him a polite smile, and nodded in thanks.

After stepping off the stage, Zhang Man returned the guitar to the Musical Instrument Management Office, and immediately returned to the first class area, but he did not see Li Wei after looking one by one. She asked her classmates to find out that Li Wei hadn't come and the phone could not be reached.

Zhang Man was a little lost, thinking in his heart, he might have forgotten. But then, a wave of strong worries came to my mind.

He clearly said that he would come and said that he was looking forward to it. How could he have forgotten it? Could it be that something happened?

She frowned, and her heart began to beat. She stopped her thoughts, and even before she had time to change her clothes, she went to Li Wei's house. He even held the flower Qin Shuai had just given her in his hand, and had no time to deal with it.

At the door of Li Wei's house, Zhang Man heard his voice in the corridor. She breathed a sigh of relief, but fortunately, she was fine.

It's just that his voice at the moment is very different from his usual calmness, his tone is up, the volume is heavy, and his tone is very intense, it seems he is arguing with someone. Zhang Man has some doubts in his heart, is there a visitor from his house?