Zhang Man admitted that she was really hopeless in this regard.

However, Chen Feier was very energetic. After buying things, she started to have a consistent gossip nature: "Manman, you say, you ran to Li Wei's house every day for the past few weekends, and you were alone in the same room. What do you want?"

Helpless, Zhang Man reached out and nodded her head: "What do you think? Of course it's studying."

Chen Feier hates iron but not steel: "No, it's man, the male **** is current, you can hold it like this, I thought I would kiss my little mouth anyway."

Zhang Man laughed and shook his head. This girl has been speechless since she was a child. She has never been in a relationship before, and she is not ashamed to speak.

But after all, it's a little girl, and I can't stand it with a few more words.

Zhang Man suddenly wanted to tease her, and sighed solemnly: "I want to kiss too, for fear that others might think I'm harassing|annoying."

Sure enough, Chen Feier blushed when she said that she raised her head and wailed: "Heaven, Manman, why are you so embarrassed now."

Zhang Man smiled and shot back: "You are not ashamed."

At this moment, Chen Feier suddenly stopped and pointed to a mobile phone shop opposite: "Hey, Manman, isn't that Li Wei?"

Zhang Man looked at the place where she was pointing. The crystal chandeliers in the mall were very bright. On the other side of the promenade, inside the huge glass wall, the boy's profile was clearly reflected.

He didn't carry his schoolbag, and changed into a black sweater. It seemed that he came out after returning home. He stood in front of the counter, listening to the shopping guide introducing different styles of mobile phones, occasionally nodding or shaking his head.

Zhang Man was taken aback for a moment, and then he realized, no wonder that she won't be able to give her the phone number tomorrow, because she originally planned to buy it today.

So, he also wants to be able to call and send text messages to himself if he has nothing to do?

She was slightly startled, tightly tightening the rope of the shopping bag she was holding in her hand, and unspeakable joy slowly filled her chest.

Chen Feier's focus is obviously different: "Tsk tsk, reason, Li Wei is really good-looking. Man Man, look at the human-shaped standing sign at the door of the mobile phone store. In such a comparison, I think he is more handsome than the spokesperson."

She turned her head and saw her standing in a daze, so she stabbed her: "Manman, do you want to go over and say hello?"

Zhang Man shook his head, but his smile gradually came to his lips.

——If he doesn't say it, she will not know.

When Chen Feier was satisfied with the shopping, the two of them held their umbrellas together and walked to the nearby bus station.

Zhang Man was still immersed in the encounter with Li Wei, and when he came back to his senses, he found Chen Feier looking at her weirdly.

She raised her hand and touched her face: "Mayfair, what's wrong?"

Chen Feier received the umbrella, took a bunch of shopping bags from her, and muttered: "I just asked you to hide, your shoulders are soaked in the rain... Look at yourself, you almost laugh The flowers are here, the whole person is stupid, and you can't hear you when you talk to you. Didn't you just see Li Wei just now? As for..."