The boy glanced at Liu Chang. He was tall and sturdy, and it was no problem to take Zhang Man to the infirmary. He lowered his head and was silent for a moment, intending to turn around and leave.

——But when he was about to turn around, he was pulled.

Zhang Man didn't notice the others at all. She couldn't believe. She  watched Li Wei trot and come over anxiously, the surprise in her heart was far greater than anything else.

Seeing that he seemed to be leaving, she immediately struggled to stand up, stretched out her hand to grab his right arm and let herself half-leaned on him: "Teacher, I can. Just let him support me."

The boy's chest unexpectedly touched the girl's warm body. Before the brain could react, he quickly stretched out his right hand and fixed her waist so that she could lean more securely on him.

No one noticed, he lowered his head, the corners of his mouth gradually bend, and the pair of nice eyelashes blinked twice.

Like the wings of Xia Yeming cicada.

...

At the peak of the year, the weeping willows by the Shuangcheng Creek were dark green in color. There was no wind at this time, and every branch was quietly hanging down to the water.

Because it was class time, there were only a few tweets left in the entire campus. The sultry heat in the air almost freezes this summer.

The young man put his arms around her waist and lifted her up with the strength of his right hand, making her lean on him with almost no effort. He followed her pace and walked very slowly.

The sun was venomous, he hugged her with his right hand, and instinctively wanted to stretch his left hand to block her.

After a long while, he pursed his lips and reminded in a low voice: "...you raise your hand to cover the sun, so you won't get heatstroke."

Zhang Man nodded obediently, raised her left hand and put five fingers together in front of her forehead. The sun was too big, and she was worried that he would also have heatstroke, so she stretched out her right hand again, stretched it up and tried to block his head.

It's a pity that she is too short, and a few fingers almost poke the boy's eyes.

"...Don't cover me, it's blocking my vision."

"……Oh."

Zhang Man retracted her hand in a weird manner, looked up at his tight jawline, and asked softly: "Li Wei, did you just saw me fall, so you came here?"

When he ran over, the physical education teacher had not called anyone.

"Yeah."

The boy's voice was a bit tight, and his speaking speed was faster than usual. The husky was obviously a little bit cold and hard: "Why don't you ask for leave when you are sick."

Zhang Man felt a little itchy on her face, so she rubbed her cheek with her school uniform fabric. Hearing this, she answered naturally: "You know, my physics is so bad. If I skip class again, I'm afraid I can't keep up. ."

She asked cautiously: "Hey, Li Wei, were you hungry yesterday?"

The young man pursed his lips and nodded honestly for a long while.

Knowing that she was coming early, he got up early. She said that she was coming to cook for him, and he waited at home. After waiting for her for a day, he was also hungry for a day.

He hasn't waited for someone like this for a long, long time. From early morning to night, time seems to have stopped.

When the night came yesterday, he sat in a daze in the study, seeing nothing in, his whole body was as irritable as mad, and his mind began to think about meaningless things uncontrollably.