Part Two.

𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒏:

"K babe I have to get up and get ready for work

"K babe I have to get up and get ready for work." I whined as Jayce kissed me one last time before letting me loose.

"You know you don't have to work right? You can just stay home and have all my babies." Jayce called out as I stepped into the warm shower.

Jayce was all about having a big family and wanted more children despite me and Kairi and him having his three children from a previous relationship.

"Jayce that sounds nice and all but you know I love having my own." I said washing myself.

"And that's why I love you baby." He responded.

Finally finished with my morning routine I proceeded to make the bed and walk down to Kairi room and get her ready for the day.

"Morning princess." I said smiling at her stretch her arms and wake up to the morning sun.

"Hi mommy." She said getting up to hug me.

"Princess!" Jayce called out.

"Daddy!" She said jumping into his arms.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of her and Jayce's relationship. She was such a daddy's girl even though she wasn't his biological daughter.

Jayce has been nothing but accepting to Kairi since the day we met and I was beyond grateful to have someone like him. He came into my life at one of the most inconvenient times but Gods timing is never wrong.
I met Jayce not even a month after my move to Los Angeles and we've been pretty much inseparable every since.

・❥・

"Say goodbye to daddy." I said holding Kairi and allowing her to wave at Jayce as he disappeared onto the streets. Grabbing a few things off of the counter Kairi and myself were out the door shortly after.
"Safety first mommy." Kairi said as I buckled her into her seatbelt.

"That's right princess." I tickled her nose.

I tried my best to live a low profile life as much as possible even though it was extremely hard to do so while running a multi-million dollar business.
I came to California and completely reinvented myself with the little bit of savings I had left.

When Jayce came into my he pushed me even further and made me into an even bigger boss. It was natural for him to do so since he was a very successful person himself, long before I straggled along.

Jayce owned his own line of liquor, cigars and even had a chain of restaurants throughout California.
I couldn't be more proud of myself and my man, this week was the week we we're were closing on our new house in Venice beach I was extremely excited.