Part Seventeen.

Finishing up with packing our suitcase I booked a nearby hotel to stay at for the night

Finishing up with packing our suitcase I booked a nearby hotel to stay at for the night. Once I was at the hotel I planned on looking up flights.

"Where we going mommy?" She asked as I instructed her to follow me. "We're going back home to Jayce and Cali." I consoled.

"But I like it here with the kids mommy." She whined. "Awww cupcake we can always come back and visit all of your cousins." I comforted her.

"Kairi go play yo cousins and let me talk to your mommy." Dave interrupted.

Huffing I brushed past him and went back into the room to sit on the bed. Crossing my arms like a child I mugged Dave as I've entered the room.

Sitting still I did everything in my power to not get up and knock him clean the fuck out. "Stop acting like a child man." He hissed.

Laughing at his comment I rolled my eyes and started scrolling through my phone. "I want split custody of Kairi." He suddenly said.

"Boy, bye." I hissed. "I'm being reasonable here, I could go and try getting full custody. Got her hopping in the car with random men doesn't sound like something a fit parent would do." He mugged.

"Go right ahead and try, let's see who the judge will grant full custody to. You're a whole criminal and let's not forget who take psychotic medications every morning." I argued.

How dare Dave even speak on my parenting when I've been raising Kairi just fine without him for three years. "Is that the best you can do?" He chuckled.

"I been real patient with you but now you getting a little too comfortable talking your shit. I'm gone, leave me the fuck alone until the court date." I snapped.

Dave had me all types of fucked up speaking to me in that tone. He's talking to me as if I knew him and Justin had beef, besides I didn't even know he was still moving weight.

"Hey cupcake. You ready?" I asked Kairi.

Nodding her head yes, the two of us walked down the stairs to the front entrance and sat on the front porch until our uber came.

"While we're sitting here waiting I think I should tell you something cupcake." She put her attention on me as if she was a full grown adult. Kairi was definitely smart and beyond her age.

"I know you really love Jayce and I know that you really like Davey. But mommy loved Davey before she loved Jayce." I admitted.

"So wait you and Davey used to be boyfriend and girlfriend?" She asked.

Nodding my head yes. "Umm yes." I chuckled.

"But with that being said, Davey is actually your real father." I finally let it out.

"That's why we have the same last name?!" She blurted out and jumped up. "Mommy, we have to tell him!" She said ringing the doorbell.