Part Four.

𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒏:

"Yes you can move that over there

"Yes you can move that over there." I instructed one of the movers. Today was the big day, we were moving into our new home. It was bittersweet but well needed since we planned on expanding our family soon.

"Do you like it?" Jayce asked coming up behind me.

"Are you insane? I love it!" I kissed him.

"Well I'm gonna let you be the boss here I gotta handle some business down at the warehouse." He added.
"Babe really? You couldn't take off for one day?" I argued.

"I'm sorry babe but I  promise it won't take long." He assured me.
Giving me a hug and a kiss I watched him drive away  and disappear onto the street.
"Please be careful with that." I said returning to the movers.

𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓:

Looking at the movers still coming in I didn't realize we had so much stuff at the last house, I made a mental note to tip them well.
"New house, new man I love it." A familiar voice said coming in.

"Ahhh!!" I screamed.
"Yes the queen has arisen." Jeremy said blessing me with his presence.

"I missed you so much." I said hugging him tightly.

"Awww I missed you more babes now where is Kairi crazy self?" Jeremy asked looking around.

"She's at school until noon today, or crap it's twelve thirty shit!" I said looking at my watch.
"Stay here and watch the movers I have to go get Kairi I am so late!" I shouted running out of the door.

"Mommy!" Kairi squealed getting out of the car with Jayce.

"We went out for ice cream." He said locking the car.

A sigh of relief came over me as I saw that she was safe and sound.

"Uncle meremy!" She shouted running to Jeremy.

"You ok mamas? You never forget to pick up Kairi." Jayce said rubbing my arm.
He was absolutely right I never forget to pick up my baby girl from school but for some reason I've been off my game a lot lately and that isn't like me.

"Well I'm completely stressed out babe and you leave me to handle everything. It's frustrating!" I screamed causing people to look.

"Woah babe slow down there's no need to raise your voice, I'm listening love just talk to me I'm here." He said pulling me in for a hug.
My emotions were everywhere and honestly I needed a mental break from life.