Part Nine.

Please Vote ♥️
Comment throughout the story I love when you guys participate in the book. Ty 💕

𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒆:

"Dave you're almost on." My assistant reminded me.

It was days like this I wish I had Lauren and Kairi there to cheer me on and tell me it was going to be ok. Today I had a performance on Jimmy Kimmel and man I was nervous was hell.

Since relocating to the west coast my music career been going crazy. I thought my money was long in New York, well I was wrong.

"He's a rapper straight out of Harlem, New York and the ladies love'em. Ladies and gentlemen stand on your feet for Dave East!!" Jimmy shouted as the curtains went up.

I won't break the code
Young niggas tryin' not to die,wejust pray thatwe get old
My niggas is gone
Ifthey was not in the field, I won't put theynameina song
I beenin the zone
Callingmy niggas from jail, just praying they pick up the phone
Tried to get niggas to come get it with me
If they was too busy, I'll get it alone
Watch how you approach
Young nigga drunk in a Ghost
I'm blessed like I run with the Pope

Surprisingly I looked into the crowd and noticed that the people was actually jamming with me and mouthing the words to my song. Getting somewhat excited I amped up my performance a bit.

Finishing up my performance the crowd cheered and the curtains went back down.

"Good job out there man." One of the producers beamed.

"Good looking." I said marching back towards my dressing room.

"Davey!" A little voice called out.

Turning around I saw Lauren and Kairi walking towards me. Kairi was just as beautiful as she could
well I mean she did literally take my entire face.

"Hey little one." I replied picking her up.

"Hey." Lauren said shyly giving me a side hug.

" Lauren said shyly giving me a side hug

"Sup mamas." I replied.

I was somewhat confused as to what was going on. I wasn't quite sure if she was genuinely being nice or playing nice in front of Kairi. Either way it go I liked it for us.