Part Three

𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒆:

The following day

Carrying my duffle bag onto the private jet I was heading back to New York.

I missed home and I missed my family. I spent most of my time in California because of Gabby but now that we were done with each other I decided to head back home for a short while to handle some loose ends.

Taking a seat by the window I reclined my seat back and made myself comfortable before drifting off into a deep sleep.

"I feel most sane when I'm with you mami." I admitted to her.

"Babe stop!" Lauren laughed uncontrollably as I playfully tussled with her.

I couldn't help but love her beyond measure, Lauren was my entire world and then some. She gave me something that no one else has; a daughter and genuine love.

"Let's get married." I whispered into her ear.

She soon disappeared into thin air, I looked around and saw that her and Kairi were gone and nowhere in site.

"Lauren? Lauren!" I called out.

"Bro we here." Shooter said tapping me on my shoulder.

Waking up from a nightmare I looked around and saw that we landed in New York. Gathering my thoughts and getting myself together I proceeded to exit the plane.

"Nigga you good?" Shooter asked as I got into the black truck that was parked waiting for us.

I nodded my head and just stared out the window.

The ride back home took forever due to the chaotic New York traffic.

"Your boy just sent this to me." Shooter said showing me a picture of Lauren walking into a building. "He said that he'll need another 25k if you want the precise location." Shooter added.

"Aight tell him I'm sending it right now." I said calling my bank to make a transfer. My heart began racing seeing wife's beautiful face directly in front of me.

Where was Kairi? I began to question.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒚:

"Hi, Reservation for McCall." Rico mentioned to the hostess. She grabbed two menus and guided us to our designated table.
"May I get you two started with a drink?"

"I'll take bottle of your best champagne." Rico added..

"Ooo fancy." I chimed in.

"Is this where you take all your girls?" I joked.

"I mean yes here and nobu." He chuckled.
"Oooo I got some competition." I laughed skimming the menu placed in front of me.