Part Fourteen.

𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒏:

S/N:  this will be a short chapter!

[ 𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒏 ]

[ 𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒆 ]

Looking at the time on my phone it read 4:00 am, attempting to be as quiet as possible and trying not to wake anybody me and Kairi were leaving to go toa hotel. With Jayce running around New York pissed off at me and threatening to hurt Dave I didn't want him to find me at the house with him.

"Mommy my bear." Kairi cried.

Sighing to myself I hurried upstairs to grab the bear, once I saw the bear lying on the floor I quickly grabbed it and disappeared back into the hallway.

"Fuck you going?" Dave asked me furrowing his brows.

"Kairi and I are going to a hotel Dave." I said attempting to walk past him. Dave stood in front of me immediately blocking my way.

"You not leaving with my daughter, Lo." He demanded.

"Dave get out of my way, I'm not running off again if that's what you're worried about. I just simply want to go stay at a hotel." I hissed.

"What I say?" He scolded me as he gotten closer to my face while looking me dead into my eyes. "C'mon mamas we going back to bed." He reached his hand out for Kairi signaling her to come to him.

I felt so weak whenever it came to Dave, every time he came into my life it's like I forget who the fuck I was. Shortly after Dave finished up with Kairi he returned back to the bedroom where I was pouting on the bed
Not saying a word to him, I scrolled through my phone and acted as if I were occupied.

"The same old Dave, selfish and don't give a damn about anyone but himself." I finally said rolling my eyes.

"That's a motha fucking lie, every since I walked back into your life I been nothing but damn good to you and our daughter so fuck outta' here with that shit." Dave fumed.

"So you being nice and taking care of your responsibilities makes you some sort of super hero or something?" I nagged. Chuckling at my comment Dave went back to smoking his blunt and scrolling through Instagram.

Rolling my eyes at his nonchalant behavior I proceeded to get myself undressed and into a pair of pajamas for the night since I'm staying.

Exiting the room into the bathroom I FaceTimed Jayce to see if he'd pick up. I missed him and wanted  us to get back to our normal everyday lives.

"Sup?" He asked picking up.

"I miss you, and I miss us. I don't want you to hate me or think bad of me, I've spent the last three years getting to know the most amazing man... I don't want you to hurt Dave he's just acting irrational because of me and because some of the things I've done to him in the past..." I cried.

Becoming sympathetic he let his guard down and finally allowed me to share the story of everything that happened three years ago between Dave and I.

Ending our FaceTime call on a good note Jayce decided to not worry about Dave but yet focus on bettering our relationship. Entering the bedroom again smiling I could tell by the look on Dave's face that he probably just eased dropped on my FaceTime call conversation with Jayce.

Not caring, I placed my phone on the charger and slid under the thick comforter and made myself comfortable. Tomorrow was our last day in New York and I was suddenly excited about getting back home to my man.

Trying not to think about the amazing sex Dave and I had the other night I shook the thought and I focused on how I was going to cook an amazing meal for Jayce when I got back home.

"So this what you was doing behind my back when we was together? Fucking on other niggas?" I chuckled. Sitting up immediately taken back by his word choice. "Excuse me?" I asked.

"Since you wanna tell novels and shit call'em back and tell him how I was blowing your fucking back out......with no condom....and I didn't pull out." He smirked.

Smacking him across his face I hadn't realized what I done because all I saw was red. "Fuck you!" I snapped.

Walking away to grab my phone Dave grabbed my by my neck before I could even get there. "You not going nowhere bitch!" He spat.

Attempting to push him off of me I felt myself become weak and unable to push him away. "Get the fuck off of me." I snapped sending blows to his face.

Dave and I tussled for a few moments before I finally decided to let go of me, but just as he did I sent one more hit across his face with all the energy I had left.

"Stop bitch before I kill you." He hissed squeezing my neck and then letting go.

"I hate you!" I yelled.

"You really thought I brought you to New York just to let you leave? You ain't going no fucking where. I bought us a new house, I got you a brand new car and oh I found Kairi an amazing school." He smiled.

"You're a fucking lunatic." I hissed.

"But this lunatic loves you Lo." He said caressing my face. Leaving to exit the room I just stood there crying and looking like a complete fool for falling for his shit again.

Tasting metal in my mouth I noticed I was bleeding. "Fucking pussy." I mumbled to myself going into the bathroom to fix myself up.

Once I was finished I went back into the room to hurry up and pack my suitcase so when it was time to leave I was hauling ass out this damn house.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 & 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

What do y'all think?

Dave not letting Lauren leave New York? 👀🤦🏽‍♀️