Part Thirteen.

𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒏:

𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

"Shut up we're gonna wake the entire house

"Shut up we're gonna wake the entire house." I chuckled.

Entering the house suddenly the lights came on and Dave's mother was sitting in her recliner in her bathrobe with her arms crossed. Peaking at her watch she looked back up at us and we just knew we were in trouble. Dave and I bursted out in laughter causing Janice to stand to her feet.

"Look here I don't know where you two were but y'all coming back in here marching in at three in the morning drunk gone getcha asses whooped." She preached.

"Ma we too old for a whooping." Dave laughed.

"Try me nigga." She said balling up her fist.

"Ok dang my bad." He said blocking his face.

"And you.... you not special ms thang, you'll get it right along with him." She said pointing her finger at me.

Putting my arms up in a surrender motion I flopped down onto the sofa and felt the room spinning. Dave and I went out to a local club with some old friends while Janice baby sat Kairi for the night.

It's been forever since I've had that much fun and really enjoyed myself.

"Now I'm about to take my happy ass back to sleep, don't be messing up my house now." She preached while walking back up the stairs.

"Goodnight ma." Dave slurred his words.

Flopping down on the couch next to me Dave laid his big ass head ok my shoulders. "Nigga move." I said pushing him.

"Why I gotta move? I'm comfortable." He said still lying on me. Too drunk to fuss at him, I just allowed him to lie there until I was ready to get up and get ready for bed.

Starting to doze off Dave and I jumped up and went upstairs to get ready for bed. Unfortunately we were forced to share a room as the house was filled with guest for his mother's birthday weekend. And that's why he'd thought it'll be perfect to bring Kairi, so she can meet all of her family at once. Kairi slept in the room with her cousins she made good friends with.

Stripping myself down to the bare minimum, I then stepped into the steaming shower and began to soak and wash my entire body. Suddenly feeling hot and bothered I began to touch on myself and use the shower head to help me. The water pressure was extremely strong so the feeling was amazing.

Sitting on the built in seat that was in the shower I began to fondle myself in a circular motion. I had my eyes shut tight and I was sent into a complete trance. The liquor was completely taking over my body and here I was playing with my pussy in the shower and enjoying every bit of it.