Part Ten.

𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒏:

"C'mon you're going to be late for school and mommy is going to be late for work

"C'mon you're going to be late for school and mommy is going to be late for work." I said slipping into my shoes.

Locking up the house myself and Kairi were in a complete rush this morning, we over slept and woke up a hour late.

Buckling Kairi into her booster seat we were soon off to her school, starting up the engine I turned on my favorite radio station before pulling off.

𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑫𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆:

Good morning Los Angeles this is your girl Michelle Dione and your listening to The LA Morning Show. Now I hope everyone is having a beautiful Monday morning because I think I'm about to piss y'all off. I'm sorry to get you ladies panties in a bunch this morning but as you guys may already know that Dave East is officially off the market yes ladies you heard it right ya boy Dave East is off the market. According to a source over at TMZ Dave East the rapper was spotted with whom has now been found out to be his wife Lauren Williams aka Lauren Brewster which is David's last name by the way, the pair also shares a beautiful three year old daughter together who goes by the name Ka—."

Turning off the radio before they could say Kairi's name I looked in the backseat and noticed she was too busy eating her apple slices and drinking her orange juice.
Looking down at my screen I noticed I had an incoming call from Jeremy.

"Hello?"

"Girl you are the gag of the entire Instagram!" Jeremy shouted into my phone.

"I just heard the radio, I'm taking Kairi to school now." I mentioned.

"Hey Kairi! It's uncle Jeremy!" He gushed.

"Uncle meremy I miss you!" Kairi beamed.

"The two of you are going to give me a headache with all this yelling." I said annoyed. "Hey Jer meet me at the warehouse in fourty." I instructed before hanging up.

Pulling up to Kairi's school she put her book bag on and ran to the front door as I followed behind her. Walking her to her classroom I discussed parent teacher conference with her teacher and I was soon off and heading towards the warehouse.

This was my entire life Monday through Friday, and on weekends it still was somewhat busy.

𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓