45 | Angels like you

I Recommend powerful by major laser, Ellie Goulding &tarrus Riley and pretty boy by the neighbourhood

*This chapter takes place some time after they made up*

"Shut up Sasha it's starting" Ymir shouts across the couch. Historia is tucked under her chin.

Sasha grabs her wine glass off the table and snuggles into Niccolo.

The tv begins playing the theme to the late night show.

"Ladies and gentlemen give a warm welcome to the scouts" the guy on the tv says.

I clasp my hands together in excitement as the band walks on stage. Bright smiles on their faces.

They start off with their introductions, each of them waving to the camera.

"So We're all dying to know, what's it like having two best Selling albums?" The host asks

Eren smiles "we never thought something like this would happen. We all worked really hard for this so it feels incredible knowing everyone is loving the music"

"It's a dream come true" Mikasa says

"That seems real awesome guys. Alright so now the fans wanna know. Jean, you went public with your girlfriend some time ago. How's it going with you guys?"

I smile brightly at the tv screen as I watch Jean's eyes light up.

"She's amazing. We've been together since before we were signed by ackerman&smiths so we're pretty much endgame" He gives a toothy grin as the crowd cheer.

Sasha looks over to me and smiles brightly.

"And I understand that she's your sister Eren?" The host asks and Eren nods his head.

"I assume you've already given him the 'if you hurt my little sister you'll be dead' talk?" The host laughs

Jean's rubs the back of his neck and Eren smirks.

"Oh trust me. He's heard it plenty of times" he laughs.

The questions then go to The other members. He asks how long Connie has been playing bass, when Mikasa realised she could sing and what type of music Armin wants to make in the future.

The show moves on to their other guests before they're back again performing their title track.

And then it ends.

Jean texts me that he's driving back home and he'll pick me up on the way.

"Y/n the band is performing at the club tomorrow night aren't they?" Historia asks as I'm putting my shoes on.

"Yeah they're playing at nine but you can come earlier" I say zipping my coat up.

Jean texts me to tell me that he's outside.

"Ok I'll see you tomorrow!" I say to them all as I walk out.

_____

Play powerful as you read this part if you want!

"No don't move you're so warm" I mumble into Jean's neck. The morning breeze sending a chill through our house.

"I was just going to make us some coffee" he chuckles as he strokes my back.

"Too bad I don't want coffee" I wrap my leg around his waist.