38 | serenading you

"I didn't know hitch was coming here for this show" I say to Jean as we sit in the back of a car.

"Hmm she's come along because she's playing here in a few days so she's hanging with us for a while" he places his hand on my thigh.

"You've seen the dating rumours right?" I question him.

"Ugh you've seen those too? I told her to deny it but she said her company is handling it"

"She seems nice" I lie.

I don't want to cause any trouble for him whilst I'm here but the way she's acting is dodgy and I don't like it. Maybe she was just in a bad mood?

"Yeah she's cool. So what do you wanna do?"

"You can't really be in public can you?"

"No, I can try and hide myself but I don't want you to get rampaged by fans"

"I guess we'll just hang out at your hotel then" I snuggle into his side.

"I'm sorry baby" he kisses my head.

_____

"Why do you look so tired?"

I look down at him. He's lay on his back, shirtless with a cigarette between his lips, one hand rested on my hip as he guides my movements.

He's making me do all the work because I teased him before.

"My legs hurt" I whine as I circle my hips onto him.

He doesn't look fazed at all, he looks calm and relaxed.

He puffs out some more smoke before he pecks it out into the ashtray.

"Serves you right for the shit you pulled but lucky for you I can't hold back anymore. Lay down"

I immediately get up and lay down.

He hovers over me, his chain dangling in my face as he slides in.

I shiver at the sensation.

"I missed you" he kisses my neck.

"Missed you more" my fingers tangle into his hair as he ruthlessly pounds into me.

His fingers come down to play with my clit.

My toes curl at the sensation "fuck it's too much"

" you can take it. You wanna cum don't you?"

"Yes" I breathe out

He kisses down my chest and licks over my nipples, sending me into complete overdrive.

My mouth opens to speak but He already knows what I'm going to say "Cum my love"

My back arches as I cum, he wraps his arms around me as I do, holding me close.

He cums just after I do, grunting into my ear.

I wrap my legs around him as he collapses on top of me.

He kisses my cheek "I'm so glad you came"

"What the cumming just a second ago or the flying out for your show?"

"Well both. I'm really glad you're here. I prepared a song for tonight that I know you'll love"

"Eren said that too. He wouldn't tell me what song it was though. Are you gonna tell me?" I ask

"No it's a surprise y/n you have to wait" he looks up at me.