17 | mine.

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT! Please don't continue to read if it makes you uncomfortable.
I recommend McKay and Cassie from the euphoria soundtrack for this chapter.
This is my Valentine's Day gift to you all

I received a text from Jean just before I started getting ready. He told me to bring some spare clothes because he wants me to stay at his again but for much longer this time.

I agreed, spontaneously coming up with a plan. I was going to surprise him by putting on my best set of lingerie.

I asked Sasha's opinion on which set I should wear. After countless amounts of underwear being flung around my room, we both agreed on a Lacy white set.

He told me to be ready for six so now here I am, dressed in a white summer dress to match my underwear.

Sasha did my hair for me again, braiding two small braid on either side of my parted hair.

She wished me luck as I got the 'I'm here' text. Reminding me to use protection and that she loves me.

Walking out into the car park I notice the usual summer breeze has turned slightly cold. That can only mean one thing. Summers over soon.

I spot Jean over near the entrance of the car park. Leaning up against his car door.

I jog over to him as he opens his arms out ready to embrace me.

"Hmm sweetheart you look as good as ever. I could just fuck you right here" he states wrapping his arms around me.

"You just say whatever's on your mind don't you?" I laugh

"You know me too well" he smirked.

"Where are we going?" I ask

"I'm taking you to eat at this place I used to work at" he opens the car door for me

"What did you used to work as?" I asked as he hopped into the drivers side.

"They hired me to entertain the guests. I used to go in on the weekends and sing for them all. Although back then my voice wasn't very good. Anyways the foods good and I figured you'd be able to get to know me a bit more if i took you to places I have memories at" he pulls out of the car park and onto the road.

"Imagine if they ask you to sing again oh my god" I exclaim

He laughs "I'd have to decline, I'm on a date with my girl"

"I'd love to see you sing again though" I pout at him.

"Maybe I'll give you a private show one day" he glances at me smirking.

"I'd love that"  I giggle.

______

The food comes pretty fast in this place. As soon as we walked in the staff greeted Jean like they were family.

Jean ordered a steak and I got the largest burger I've ever seen.

And it was delicious too.

There was a young girl to the back of the restaurant, strumming on her guitar.

Jean looked at home here. He smiled at every waitress and waiter that walked past. Even when they forgot to bring out the drinks, he still smiled and spoke politely.