4 | The beginning of the 2 weeks worth of sexual tension

Sunday rolls around faster than expected. The day we leave to go to Armin's holiday home.

Finally we're all able to have a break from uni. A well deserved one at that.

Eren agreed after countless amounts of spam texts, to let Sasha and I ride in his car as Ymir only has a three door and obviously historia is the passenger.

So now here we are, Sasha and I stood outside of erens dorm room waiting for him to come out so we can head off.

"He better have snacks ready. I don't think I can go a 4 hour car drive without any food" Sasha says sitting on top of her suitcase.

"We'll probably stop somewhere to get some. So don't worry" I say plopping down next to her.

"You excited?" She asks resting her head on my shoulder.

"Hmm yeah I guess. It'll be good to have a break from everything without having to worry. What about you?" I run my fingers through her ponytail trying to comfort her already sleepy form.

"Yeah I am too. Excited to eat so much food without having to worry about stealing anyone else's and excited to meet some new people. The whole bands still coming right?" She asks wrapping her arms around my arm.

"Yeah they are. Why? you thinking about anyone in particular?"

She yawns into my shoulder "Connie seems cool"

A smile raises on my lips.

The door opens quickly and out comes Eren he looks down at us and chuckles.

"Look at the lovely couple. I would appreciate it if you stopped feeling each other up outside my dorm room"

Suddenly another head appears in the doorway. Jean. He looks down at us with a shocked expression on his face.

A scowl appears on my face

"Just because you can't differentiate platonic relationships from romantic relationships doesn't mean I'm the same. We're best friends you dick. And plus, ain't nothing wrong with kissing the homies"

Sasha mumbles in agreement.

Jean's face visibly relaxes and Eren laughs again.

"What's Jean doing here?" I ask

"He's coming with us" Eren says bringing his suitcase out and putting it next to us, jean doing the same.

"I didn't wanna drive because I can guarantee everyone would try and tag along. I didn't want them making a mess of my car so I thought it would be acceptable to make a mess in Eren's instead" he places his hand on erens shoulder smirking.

"Yeah yeah. If you spill your drink again I swear to god I'll kick your ass" Eren says pushing his hand off.

"Dude that was one time. Plus it was cause of your bad driving" Jean laughs.

"Come on. we're ready let's go" Eren says helping Sasha stand.

She grabs her suitcase and begins to walk with Eren down the hall.

Jean stays stood above me, looking down.

"Can I help you?"

"You look good down there" he crosses his arms.

"You think?" I flirt

"You look good all the time" he smirks at me.

I stand up grabbing my suitcase. Even at my full height he still towers over me.