39 | take a look at my girlfriend

"Hange do you know what Jean's playing tonight?"

"I do but I've been instructed not to tell you" they reply, leading me through the backstage.

"Oh come on everyone else knows so why can't I?" I huff

"He planned it just for you"

"I know he did and I'm dying to know what it is"

"Patience y/n" they pat my head as we walk to where we're going to be standing.

From this angle I can see half of the arena, it's already packed full of people.

Music plays as everyone gets in their seats.

They're on in 10 minutes so by now their fans should be here.

Levi and Erwin are also stood near us, both of them discussing something.

"I'm so excited. I haven't seen them play in so long" i look towards Hange, they're busy typing something on their phone.

"I can take you down to join the crowd later if you want?" They look towards me

"Really?! You can do that?" I grab their arm

"Of course I can! I think it would be better for you to be in the crowd when Jean performs anyway"

"Hange I literally love you" I smile at them.

They look down at their phone as an alarm goes off "Ok it's time! Where are they?"

"They're here" Erwin shouts over.

I turn to look at them, they're all ready to go.

I smile at each of them as they walk past me.

"Good luck" I grab Eren's hand as he passes, giving it a squeeze.

He smiles before walking on, spinning his drum sticks in his hands.

The crowd erupts each time one of them walks on.

Finally Jean comes into view, hitch attached to his arm.

This bitch.

He shakes her off of him, leaving her looking butt hurt.

He smiles widely at me "god it's good to see your face before going on stage"

"Good luck, even though you don't need it" He holds my cheeks in his hands and kisses me.

"Ok lover boy get your ass on stage" Levi shouts.

He pulls away and laughs "I'll see you after the show"

I smile as he walks on. The crowd erupting once again.

I look towards hitch, she has a scowl on her face.

Serves you right.

____________

"Jesus it's tightly packed down here" I shout over the music to Hange.

We came down here about five minutes ago, the band have already played about six songs.

"You'll get used to it"

I look towards Jean as he comes to the centre of the stage, his guitar in hand.

"Ok so this isn't an original song but I just had to play it. Especially for this show. There's a special someone I want to play this for. I hope you enjoy it. This is Cupid's chokehold by gym class heroes" he steps back from the mic as the crowd cheers.

[i 100% recommend listening to it whilst reading]

Everyone around me starts to Bounce from excitement.