43 | fucked up

"Y/n please let me in. Sasha told me what happened" Eren knocks on my bedroom door softly.

It had only been a day since we broke up. I've never felt pain like this before.

A part of me was missing. My eyes are swollen and red and my chest is tight.

I get to my feet, my body feeling heavy.

When I open the door Eren rushes in, wrapping his arms around me.

"Eren I fucked up. He probably hates me" I sob

He rubs my back as I cry.

"Calm down and tell me what happened" he says.

I take a few deep breaths before I sit down on my bed. Eren grabs my chair and drags it over to sit with me.

I breathe once more before I begin to speak.

"When you guys got back from tour everything was so different. Suddenly he didn't have time for me anymore and everything was about your music. I felt neglected and lonely. He finally got a day off and I thought It would be our chance to rekindle and for us to spend time together. When I got there he was busy with writing so i suggest a movie and food. He promised me he would come and watch it with me. I ended up falling asleep before I even ordered anything and when I woke up he was still writing"

Eren nods his head "and then what happened"

"I got angry and I took it out on him. I let my feelings get the better of me. I mean what everyone says is right. We're living two different lives" I sigh.

Eren thinks for a second, a finger tapping on his lip as he racks his brain.

"I see where you're coming from. But I also see where he's coming from too. He's in the spotlight and that comes with a lot of pressure. It's something you'll never understand. You need him, you need the comfort of him being there. That's something he'll never understand either. I think there's a lack of communication y/n. You need to talk to him"

"But He wanted us to take a break from each other so he could finish the album. I suggested us breaking up permanently because what about the next album? Will he want to go on a break again?"

"I know what you're saying but I can also see how you both didn't want this to happen. I went to see him yesterday and he's mess. I've never seen him like this. He didn't want this as much as you didn't"

"I fucked up"

"You both did. Communication is key y/n. I know you said you let your emotions get the better of you but if you spoke it out you'd be with him right now instead of mopping about in your bedroom. You both need to understand how each other feel and talk it first before you make rash decisions like the one you both made the other day" he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Why do you have to be right all the time?" I scowl at him

"I've never ever seen two people so in love before. That's something I denied myself of for years and seeing you and Jean like that made me happy. Please don't let him go. And next time don't take after your brother and be so hot headed ok?" He laughs

"I promise" I laugh with him.

_________
Some time after Eren left, Sasha suggested we get pizza from Niccolo's restaurant. She told me she'd go and pick it up and that I had to pick a movie by the time she gets back.