18 | can i make you a playlist?

"We only have like 3 weeks left of summer break" I state as I lay on Jean's chest, playing with his Fingers.

We're lay on his bed, we haven't moved since this morning. We've just been talking and relaxing. Enjoying the moment whilst it lasts.

"That's gone really fast" he sighs

"I'll be in my second year and you'll be about to graduate" I turn my head towards his face.

"Can you believe it? I'll have to go through the rest of uni without you and you'll be out in the world living your life" I pout at him making him lean in and peck my lips.

"I would much rather be here with you than out in the world living my life" he says kissing my nose.

"What are your plans for after uni anyway?" I ask

"I'm going to try and get a few auditions at a record label. Either as an artist or a composer" he says moving an arm under his head.

"That's really cool. Will you still be in the band then?"

"If they wanted the same thing as me, as in wanting to sign a record deal, I'd make us audition as a band, but I haven't spoke to them about it"

"You really should! You guys sound amazing together. I'm not sure what Eren's plans are for after uni but I think if you ask him to at least audition for a company he might. In fact I think they all will" I sit up.

"Yeah i think I might. But maybe when it gets closer to that time. It's still summer. I want to spend the rest of this time with you" his hand rubs my back lightly as he looks up at me.

"I can't believe my boyfriend is a rockstar" I smirk at him

He laughs "I'm not a rockstar yet but I'll be whatever you want me to be"

I lean down towards his face, planting a kiss on his lips.

"Can I make you a playlist?" He randomly says between kisses.

I pull away "really?"

"Really. I want you to listen to some songs I've currently been listening to and I wanna put songs in that remind me of you" he sits up now holding my cheeks.

"If that's the case, then yes. Hundred times yes. Let me make you one too" I lean in again kissing him.

"It won't be as good as mine though" he smirks at me and I laugh along with him.

He kisses me more intensely now, his tongue gliding against my bottom lip.

I climb onto his lap and his hands trail down my body to grab at my hips, pushing me down.

Then suddenly my phone rings. We pull apart hesitantly and I groan reaching over to grab it.

The contact name says 'Eren'

Oh shit. I untangle myself from Jean standing up, I hit the answer button, putting him on speaker.

"Hey you okay?" I say instantly

"Yeah are you? Why do you sound out of breath?" He asks

"Oh I um just walked up the stairs in my dorm complex. Anyways what's up?" I sit on the edge of the bed. Jean's still lay in the same position.

"I was calling to ask if you wanna go clubbing on Friday? Mikasa found this really nice place so we're gonna go drinking. Bring the girls too"

"Umm yeah okay sounds fun. Who else is going?" I ask looking towards Jean as he looks up at me curiously.

"Well I still need to text Jean, but mostly everyone we went to Armin's with" he replies

"Ah okay then sounds good" I lay back

"Okay well I'll see you then"

He hangs up and almost instantly, Jean's phone goes off.

"It's Eren" he says picking it up.

"You're going to come aren't you?" I say moving so that I'm sat next to him again.

"Of course I am" he says texting his reply and putting his phone down again.

"That means I won't be able to touch you all night" he groans placing his hand on my thigh.

"Hmmm but we still have a whole 4 days before we have to go. So just touch me as much as you can form now until then" I state, moving closer.

"Don't even tempt me sweetheart" he mutters moving to kiss my neck.

""I double dare you" I say

"You brat" he states, moving in front of me, grabbing my thighs and pulling me down, making me squeal.

"You love it when I'm bratty though" I laugh before he's diving in, devouring me.

__________

I'm sorry I was going to include the smut but this is literally just a filler chapter, hence why this isn't a long chapter.

I promise I'll have something longer ready for tomorrow. With smut of course!

Thank you for reading! <3