40 | made for me

"I'm so fucking drunk" Mikasa slurs

"Let's go get you some water" I wrap my arm around her to make sure she's stable.

"I shouldn't have drank so much"

"It's ok you were just celebrating" I stroke her hair

"It wasn't just that though"

"What else were you drinking for?" I ask as I signal to the bartender to grab her some water.

I sit her down on the bar stool but pull her into my side so that she doesn't fall over.

"I still love him y/n"

"Who?"

"Eren. And every time I see him all I want to do is reach out and hold him. I miss him. Seeing him talk to other girls is upsetting. I should let him go. He's better off without me. He's like family" she rushes

"Woah woah woah Mikasa, you don't know how he feels. He's always loved you and although you both claim you're like family, you definitely don't treat each other that way. I know there's something there and although I don't want to give you hope, Don't give up"

The bartender brings her water and she gulps it down.

"But I'm scared. I don't want to lose him" she sniffles

"You won't. Eren wouldn't do that to you. Talk to him yeah?" I move her hair out of her eyes.

"When I'm sober" she replies and I laugh.

"Yeah definitely when you're sober"

I look over to where they're all sitting.

Armin's asleep on Eren's shoulder whilst Eren smokes a joint.

Hitch is of course sat in between Connie and Jean, leaned more towards my man.

"Mikasa, was hitch acting like that with Jean before I arrived?"

She looks up at me "she was fine at first, I could tell she was flirting  but Jean shot her down straight away. Then we went out to eat and she kept looking around like she was waiting for something, the paparazzi came and all of a sudden she was all over him. Personally I think she did it for clout"

"Oh she one hundred percent did it for clout. Why does she keep doing it though?" I question

"I think she sees you as competition and she's trying her hardest to find some sort of fame"

"She just doesn't know how to stay away from things that aren't hers" I stand up now, adjusting my outfit.

"I'm gonna go tell her to fuck off. Be right back"

As I approach them, she looks me dead in the eye.

She smirks at me as she places her hand on his thigh and slowly trails it up.

This bitch is asking for a punch.

Jean doesn't notice at first but when he does he looks at me helplessly.

"Get your fucking hands off my boyfriend" I slap her hand away and sit on his lap. His hands automatically wrap around my waist.

"Your boyfriend? Don't make me laugh. If you hadn't show up I would have him wrapped around my finger by now" she crosses her arms as she looks me up and down.

"What makes you think that?"

"Well it's clear that you're not good enough for him. You're just some no body. He'd only end up getting bored of you. You're wrong for each other and that's just facts" she grabs her drink from the table.