3 | 2 weeks later

"You were all fucking amazing guys!!" I burst into their room.

They're all sat with bottles of water in their hands, sweat dripping off them.

"Thanks for you coming y/n it was good to see your face in the crowd" Eren says coming over and hugging me.

"Thank you for telling me you were performing, I'm serious guys you were all absolutely insane" I look towards everyone as I keep my arm wrapped around Eren.

They all smile back at me and shout their thanks to me.

"I'll take you home in 20, let us pack up and and get ready to go. Go get the girls" Eren pats my shoulder walking over to his stuff.

I look towards jean. He's sat on the couch, legs spread apart smirking.

Fuck that's hot.

I shoot him a quick wink before walking out making sure to sway my hips as his gaze burns into the back of me.

_________

It's been about 2 weeks since the gig. Life went on as normal.

I thought I'd see more of Jean what with our conversation that we had that night but, I haven't seen him since.

Nothing was different.

It kind of gave me a weird feeling in my chest. I was disappointed. I don't know why because I can't just expect him to hang out with me. And plus we have Eren to worry about.

What am I even talking about. There is no 'we'

The teacher finally finishes speaking and dismisses us.

I grumpily walk out of my lecture. The heat of summer making me sticky. Just one more week before we finally end for the summer.

Feeling fatigued I check my phone for the time, I really need a nap.

1 new message from EREN🗿

-what time are you done with ur lecture?
Come to my dorm once you're done we have something to run by you
Y/n helllllooooooooooo
You better be on your way
                          Sent at 2:05pm

Me
Relax I just finished now
I'm omw
And if you're just gonna ask me to take you to maccies again then save your breath. I'm too tired for your bull
Sent at 2:35pm

Chill, it's about summer break
Hurry up smart ass
Sent at 2:37pm

_______

I knock on his door as soon as I arrive. He answers straight away.

"Quick come in" he rushes

"What happened to hello? My name is? How are you?" I say taking my shoes off.

"Yeah yeah hurry up" rolling his eyes leaving me in the hall way.

He's already sat down on his couch already, the tv paused.

"So what do you want?" I sit next to him.

He turns to me excited "soooooo you know how summer break starts next week? The band and I were talking a few days ago and we all wanted to meet up during it. So then Armin suggested we go to his holiday home for a few weeks. You know get away from this area for a bit"

"So you're basically asking for my permission? Go for it I ain't gonna stop you. I'll be with the girls anyway" i say

"No you idiot you're all obviously invited as well!" He states

"Oh in that case I'll run it by the girls. Who's coming then?" I ask him

"Well obviously the band. Jean took some persuading but he agreed to come as long as he can carpool with me. Mikasa's invited Annie and obviously she'll be bringing Reiner and Bertolt and then you and the girls"

My eyes go wide "does Armin even have enough rooms? I can't remember since the last time we were there we were kids"

"Well there's six rooms and twelve of us going so that means it's two to a room but there's a room located downstairs too which is free so it depends if people don't want to share"

I lean back "that doesn't sound too bad. How long for?"

"2 weeks"

"God that's a long time to be stuck in a house with eleven people"

"Yeah but it'll be fun. Plus you'll have your big bro to lighten your mood" He laughs

I sarcastically throw back "you're the bringer of my bad moods"

He hits my arm and squeals "hey that's not nice"

I chuckle at him "you know I'm joking. Anyways I'll get going and tell the girls to start packing" I stand up and walk towards the door.

"Okay see you next week!" He shouts towards me.

"Have fun watching your weird porn kid!" I shout in response shutting the door.

There's a loud shoe shaped noise that hits the door making me laugh as I make my way down the hall.

What a fun two weeks we're about to have. And better yet. I'm about to spend two weeks trying to push away the rising feelings I have for my brothers not so friendly best friend.

Oh how extravagant.