28 | ignoring calls

I've heard nothing from Eren since that night.

He's been ignoring my calls and all my texts have been left on seen.

He refuses to talk. I've tried to approach him at uni but he runs off before I can even catch up.

I spoke to Mikasa the night it happened too, she told me he was pissed off and he didn't want to talk to anyone. She begged him to not quit the band but she had no luck.

Jean told me to give him some time to think things over before approaching him again but, I can't just let this go, he's my brother.

So here I am at his dorm room. I knock loudly once before stepping away from the door, standing at a distance.

The door opens revealing Armin.

"Hey y/n, you ok?" He asks

"Hi yeah. Yeah I'm ok. I just need to speak to Eren" I say

"He's not here, I don't actually know where he is" Armin says, a sympathetic look on his face.

I huff, rubbing my eyes.

"Ok well tell him I came to talk to him" I go to walk away.

"Hey y/n! I know you want to work this out with him but give him a bit more time. You know what he's like, he'll probably come to talk to you himself" Armin nods his head.

"Thank you Armin. Please try and convince him to rejoin the band"

"Already on it" he smiles waving his hand at me as I walk away.

I try to call Eren again but it's no use. What a waste of a trip. I'm exhausted.

______

The water spills out of the tub a bit as Jean gets in behind me.

As soon as he sits down he's pulling me back, so that I'm laying on his chest.

One of his hands comes up to massage through my wet hair.

"You ok?" He asks as I sigh

"Hmm yeah, just wish he would talk to me" I close my eyes.

"He will soon" he kisses my head.

"I've got some more good news though" he says

"What?"

"I got a call from another record company, they want us to audition" he tells.

"That's amazing Jean" I turn around, the water splashing slightly as I move.

His face is still bruised up, his eye has gotten better and his cheek looks like it's getting better too.

"I'm proud of you" I kiss him.

"Will you be ok without a drummer?" I pull away from him, resting my chin on his chest.

"We're still hoping he'll come back. If he doesn't then we'll make it work" he rests his hand on my back, stroking it with his thumb.