5 | pool party

WARNING!
This chapter contains SEXUALLY EXPLICIT LANGUAGE! If you're uncomfortable with that then please stop reading here! Thank you!

We finally make it to Armin's house. Just in time too, everyone else is already here. I think the amount of toilet trips we took slowed us down.

As soon as we pull up, the front door of the house opens and some of them run out towards us.

Historia is the first to greet us, pulling me and Sasha into a group hug. Ymir and mikasa quickly joining in.

Armin and Connie are stood by Jean and Eren as Annie, bert and Reiner walk out, walking over to Jean and Eren to greet them.

Annie looks towards us, her arms crossed, she smiles faintly and walks over.

I meet her half way and pull her into a half hug.

"Long time no see" I tell her.

"It's been a while" she says

I let go of her and walk over to the boys.

It's kind of exciting to see them again.

The last time I saw Reiner was when I had to cut us off. We were hooking up, casually of course. But then he caught feelings and at the time I couldn't reciprocate them so I had to tell him straight. I couldn't keep leading him on. We remained friends, but I think we'll always have that chemistry.

Bert sees me and walks over, his height still shocks me.

"Hey y/n, how are you?" He enfluges me into a warm hug.

"I'm good thank you, how are you?" I ask pulling apart from him.

He smiles softly looking down at me "I've been good too. I've missed you coming to hang out with us"

"I've missed hanging out too" I smile back.

Reiner's still chatting to Eren when he sees me, he excuses himself and jogs over. Although we're not even stood that far away.

He wraps his arms around me, picks me up and swirls me. I giggle at him, telling him to put me down.

He pulls away but keeps one arm around my waist. He smiles fondly at me "missed you"

"Missed you too" I push away from him

"Im gonna grab my stuff guys I'll be back" I say before Turing towards the car.

Jeans leaned up against it, staring at me already. His jaw flexes, clenching and unclenching it. His arms crossed and his eyes narrowed. He looks pissed. It sends a shiver of goosebumps across my skin.

I walk towards the boot of the car.

"Eren, open the boot for me" I yell at him.

He opens it and I grab my case and sasha's.

Jeans still leaned against the car, still looking at me.

He walks towards me and stops next to the boot.

"I didn't know you and Reiner were so close" he says towering over me.