Thank you.

First of all thank you so much for 100K reads. My 12 year old self would be so fucking proud of me right now.

Thank you so much to everyone who has read my book, whether you've commented or not, thank you.

From the bottom of my heart I love you guys.

This book started because I listened to Angels like you by miley Cyrus. A small amount of inspiration turned into something bigger.

The people who were here from the beginning when it was only at 15 reads, thank you for sticking around. The people who joined along the way, thank you so much.

I never thought I'd get to the end of this book and I never thought I'd get this many reads.

I remember when people on tiktok started posting about it and i was so proud that it was getting recognition.

Once again thank you.

This won't be the end of my books. I have a Connie springer fanfic called love is (not) easy. I created it for the Connie simps as I saw there was barely any fics for them.

I do have a special announcement. If you're my mutual on tiktok you probably already know.

I have a Reiner fanfic coming out soon!!!!!

It's called prove you wrong

It's a little like a kdrama so if you like that kind of thing, then make sure to check it out once it's published.

Also if you ever make/find tiktoks or posts about angels like you make sure to tag me!!!!

My tiktok user is @jeankirsteinscrybaby

Yes my name is inspired by a the neighbourhood song lmao.

And if you want to see me simp over Jean 24/7 you can follow my tiktok😈

Thank you so much for the love and support.

I love you!!!!