Killing a cyclops and hey, my best bud's a satyr!

Percy Jackson belongs to Rick Riordan. I don't own anything.

Chapter 1  I'm Silver, the demigod

On the last day of classes, I found my self hanging around inside the gym, alone. Good thing was, Keempee, my best buddy in school found me and we talked. At first, we were just discussing Keempee's favorite, ------ carrot pastry. But then, Keempee changed the subject into Greek mythology. And that's when he started mentioning things that were impossible. Like, there's really a camp for the offsprings of Gods/Godesses and mortals. They were obviously called, demigods or half-bloods. He also told me that heroes and heroines were sent to quests. Of course I know that. I listened intently on what  he was telling me. There were centaurs-----WHOA, in the camp he was talking about , called Camp Half-Blood. Nereids, nymphs, were there too. Even Dionysus, the wine god was also there, as a punishment from his Father, Zeus, Lord of the Sky because he chased an off limits wood nymph. He was the Camp director of the camp these days or shall Keempee say, this century.

I shifted on the bleacher I was sitting on and threw a glance at my best friend, Keempee.

" Keempee, uhhmm... Are you okay? " I asked him, making him trailed off while he was trying to tell me about a boy, named, Percy Jackson. I'm really really in a need to have a distance from Keempee now, not because I was annoyed at him, it was because, telling me impossible stuffs were giving me a freaking migraine, even though I don't usually have one.

" Yeah, Of course, Silver! Why? " He replied, his expression annoyed for being cut off while he was still trying to tell me about the Percy boy.

" You're talking about nonsense, Keem! " I snapped. I don't even have any idea why does Keempee know all about this stuff. He's just a boy. A classmate of mine. My best buddy. He's a mortal like me too.

" I am not! They're all very real! Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon! Promise! " He said.

A thunder rumbled, and my eyes widened. What if, that was Zeus? Trying to justify himself that he was real? Oh, Silver! Snap out of your imagination. I scolded my self.

I twirled a strand of my silky red hair and tucked a strand of it into my left ear.

" Keempee, are you joking? " I asked him seriously. I really am not in the mood for all of this nonsense now. I still have problems at home with my mother, Novelyn, and my step sister Patricia who was 19, was a drug addict and alcohol drinker. Just when Keempee was about to say something, a hand tapped his shoulder.

He turned around and let out a small scream.

" Kronos' underwear! " He yelped.

If it had'nt be for the 8 foot tall man standing before Keempee loooking dangerous and scary,I would've laughed at this cursing.

The tall man was wearing a dirty gray jumper and a yellow helmet over his head. His black boots were caked with mud, fish bones, slime, and garbage. I focused on his long face which was hard to determine whether his eyes were yellow or brown. It was like something was hovering over rhis face.

" Silver Jeanne Clitherow. " the tall man exclaimed. I was dumbfounded and shocked. How did he know my full name? Was he some kind of a mind reader like Edward in the Twilight Saga Series? He don't seem familiar to me either. The man smiled at me, exposing his yellow crooked teeth. Stuck in his teeth were rotten meat and some particles I did'nt know about. Gross. EEEWW. This man, I guess haven't brushed his teeth for centuries.

" Silver! Watch closely. " Keempee called out to me.

I looked back at the tall man and what I saw made me curse, this time it's my turn.