## 24

Absolutely splendid!

Minji wasn't the type of person to ask her friends out on some gimmick yet maybe something had sparked inside of her to invite her friends to a movie night, Ryuha thought.

"Are you sure didn't...bump your head or something?"

"Shut up, Ryuha. Is it wrong for me to want to spend some quality time with my beloved friends?"

"Beloved friends my foot..." Ryuha's voice trailed off.

Although Ryuha sounded like she disliked the idea, she was the one that loved it the most. Being with her friends and watching movies that made her heart flutter.

"Got any movie suggestions?"

The 4 friends gathered outside a convenience store to discuss the details of their Quality Time. Jake shrugged and took a bite from his chocolate bar. Asking for movie suggestions might take them years so maybe asking for genres was better.

"Desired movie genre, then?"

"Romance."

Sunghoon and Ryuha said simultaneously which earned a chuckle from Jake. Minji raised both her eyebrows.

"Is that okay with you, Jake?"

"I prefer action or horror but romance isn't that bad."

"Romance it is then. How romantic."

The two lovebirds sitting across each other couldn't even spare a glance to the other. Ryuha felt horrible, saying that so enthusiastically but the lad felt the opposite.

"Friday, my house. Let's all go together?"

They all nodded in response.