## 22

Today was gloomy.

Yesterday the sun was shining down on her like it could burn her alive but now the clouds were painted grey and would be pouring down its teardrops any minute now.

"Ouch."

Ryuha almost tripped. Her eyes were half open due to not being able to get enough sleep. There's nothing to blame though except her binge watching of Your Lie In April last night. All the tears she shed probably evaporated to the skies today.

"Hey there."

A figure was running towards her yet it took her brain a few seconds to register who it was.

"Ah if it isn't the man who likes m- ah ouch!"

"You've been watching all night, haven't you?"

She glared at him while she was in a headlock. She was tapping him repeatedly yet he still smirked, not planning to let her go.

"What the hell are you on today, Park Sunghoon?"

"I've been texting you all night."

"Why?"

"I wanted to bother you."

The other students hurriedly made their way to their classrooms as the bells rang. It didn't bother her, it never did, because the quacking duck beside her was way more bothersome. Why he's been acting like this for these past days, she didn't know.

"C'mon walk faster, you're gonna be late."

"You know very well that I don't care."

"Then I'll make you care."

He flashed a bright smile at her before grabbing her hand. Together, they ran down the hallway to their classroom. The wind was hitting her face and it made her wake up just a bit.

But it wasn't the running or the wind that made the blood in her veins flow quicker. It was his playful smile that knew they were going to make it in time, his soft hands that met hers and the way he bothered her in a way he's never done before.

"Dear God." She whispered a prayer, almost crying.