## 3

Then, it started.

People from his class would come up to him and ask the same question over and over again.

"Are you and Ryuha dating?"

"No, we're not."

"Yeah we're not," Ryuha butts in from nowhere, "he just likes me."

They'd get mixed reactions from them. Some felt a bubbly sensation evaporate inside of them, happy for a couple might soon bloom. Some laugh at how much Ryuha was saying this without an ounce of shamefulness and most, if not all, would mentally spit at her for being so delusional.

"I'll head for the classroom now, Sunghoon. Don't miss me too much."

That smile of hers was warm and bright enough to melt the heart of anyone except his. Sunghoon followed after her because he had something in mind.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything, honey."

It was cheesy and greasy to the ears. Honey? Plain disgust was evident on his face. She widely smiles, satisfied with his reaction.

"Why do you keep assuming that I like you?"

"Don't you?"

She stops to face him and he does the same. They stare at each other, waiting as the lion pounces on the deer.

"I don't," Says the deer with his whole heart.

If only he could build a skyscraper on how much he dislikes the idea with his emotions being assumed by someone else, he would've done so.

"That's what people who don't want to admit their feelings usually say."

"But I really don't like you! Stop lying to everybody and to yourself."

He says, his voice booming across the corridor and attracting attention.

"Have you listened to Justin Bieber?"

Sunghoon snickers. She was turning this conversation into some joke and he hated it when she does that.

"Theres this song that goes You know you love me, I know you care."

She was unbelievable. He blankly stared at her in disbelief and she simply smiled like Sunghoon didn't shout at her. She hopped her way back to the classroom.

"I'm a belieber!"

She shouts by the time she gets further away from Sunghoon.