## 10

He smirked.

Behind him was a girl who dragged her feet like they weighed tons and he was more than glad to have her look like this. Not in a sadistic way, no, it's just that it looked funny.

"I thought you liked me."

"I'm not tolerating your laziness anymore."

Would Sunghoon really be considered as mean for actually doing what Minji said? He didn't know but for certain, things looked better now that he took that advice.

"I wasn't lazy for the past week, you just like me enough to do stuff for me."

"I was foolish enough to think that making you move was a way of fighting back."

She rolled her eyes and he flicked her forehead. She groaned and playfully hit his shoulder. After grabbing a few chocolates from the school's snack bar, Sunghoon walked towards the cashier. He pulled out coins from his pocket and pulled along Ryuha who was busy choosing expensive snacks.

"Thanks for treating me, Sunghoon."

"Don't mention it. It was hard finding coins in your wallet because it was so unorganized."

Beep, went the barcode scanner. Beep, went Sunghoon's ears when he filtered all the curses Ryuha threw at him while she used her fists to hurt him.

He held her arms to make her stop and they both stared at each other as their faces were inches apart.

Beep, went the heart of one of them.