## 6

She was excited.

Her legs were itching to run out of the classroom door and meet Sunghoon by the entrance. It wasn't because she wanted to meet Sunghoon but maybe because he had prepared something for her to anticipate.

When she finished cleaning the classroom, she left the task of returning the broom to another cleaner for the day. 5:24 her watch read.

"Sunghoon!"

Ryuha called out his name despite being far away from the entrance. He shakes his head at how distrubingly noisy she could be.

"So? Why'd you want to meet me here?"

It was nothing special really. Right now that she's here in front of him made him wonder why he even had to meet her at the entrance in the first place.

"Do you see that street over there?" He points to the street across them that stretched far from what they can see, "Get past that white building then you'll see another street. The street there is full of food stalls and other stuff being sold. In stalls."

He looks at her and he saw it. The glimmer in her eyes when she was excited, happy or thrilled. What she was supposed to say next, he knew. Or so he thought.

"That's it?"

Both had their eyebrows furrowed in confusion when Ryuha asked this question.

"What do you mean?"

"That's it? You called me out here just to tell me that?"

"Yes...? What did you expect?"

It may have been dumb for her to assume that he was going to do something that'll create butterflies in her stomach. She smiled bitterly.

"Thanks for letting me know."

She pat his shoulder and started walking to where Sunghoon had told her to go. He was sure that it would lift her spirits but why does she look like she isn't different from before?

It was turning evening and the sky slowly lost its color. Ryuha looked up to see the moon that was ahead of its time.

Suddenly, a hand pulled her and then she started running.