10 ~ New addition

Zacznij od początku

You joined the circle and Kita started explaining what the plan was for this afternoon

"Okay, so as most of you will probably remember, it's cardio day, so we'll be doing a run around the city, it'll be 8 miles. Everyone get your gym shoes and clothes on and start running"

Everyone diffused and once finished getting ready, they headed out of the gym doors. Kita told you the route they were taking and told you a short cut you could take that would only be about 4 miles so you could walk, but still be on the same path as them ever now and then.

Everyone got going and soon enough they were ahead of you on the long path while you split off onto the shorter one.

~ mini time skip ~

It had been and hour and you were about half way through. You got to a cross road and spotted a tall rather muscular male running, at fort you thought it was someone from Inarizaki but as you got closer, you noticed the purple jacket they were wearing. There was also something very slightly familiar.
As you neared him, you stopped and introduced yourself

"Oh, do you play volleyball too?"

The tall male looked down at you.

"Wait (Y/N)? Is that you?" The male said in a deep voice

You looked up, shocked that this person knew your name.

"Ushijima?! Wha-what! What are you doing here?"

"I'm running, building stamina, I do play volleyball remember, how are you I have not seen you in 4 months. You disappeared out of the blue, I thought you may have gotten hurt"

"Yeah sorry about that, I had to suddenly move because of my parents jobs, it's nice to see you again Toshi"

In you second year of high school, while you were at Shiratorizawa, you and Ushijima had become very close friends, you even made out at a party together one night, as you both had feelings for each other but didn't know how to express them. But straight after that, yuu had to move away, so yours and Ushijima's relationship never blossomed.

"Good to see you too (Y/N)" he picked you up into a hug a tear running down his face, so happy to see you safe again. You wrapped your legs round his waist and your arms round his neck and hugged him back.

I'm never going to give anyone else a chance to take you away again, you're mine forever, I could never love someone else. I'm going to keep you in my life forever (Y/N), even if it means by force

As the both of you were embracing, Kita and Suna caught up. They spotted you hugging the tall muscular ace, legs around his body and their eyebrows immediately furrowed in both jealously and annoyance.

"Who dares to touch our (Y/N) like that?!" Suna lowly said, about to charge in and throw hands

"Hand on Suna, we don't know his intentions yet, keep your anger reeled in"

"Whatever"

The two walked over to you

"(Y/N) who's this?" Kita asked, a slight scowl in his eyes, directed straight at Ushijima

You hopped off quickly.

"This is Toshi, I mean Ushijima from Shiratorizawa, we were really good friends until I had to suddenly move away"

"Shame" Suna sarcastically whispered

"Ushijima Wakatoshi, ace of Shiratorizawa" Ushijima
Stuck out his hand to introduce himself personally to Kita.

They shook and and Kita felt the ace squeeze his hand and give him a look in a particular way that told him all he needed to know.

"Well, nice to meet you Ushijima, but we better continue our run now" Kita said

"Of course"

You and Ushijima quickly exchanged numbers so you could keep in touch

You continued on you walk and Kita and Suna their run.

"Kita, what are you doing?! You should've at least found out a bit more about where he's staying so we can dispose of him for touching our (Y/N) like that"

"No need"

"What do you mean no need?!"

"He's Yandere like us Suna, we're bringing him in on the plan"

"Oh, so we now have more muscle on our team"

"Exactly"

Only Worthy Ones - group chat

Kita added Ushijima to the chat

Ushijima
Hi

Kuroo
Oya?

Daichi
What's this?

Oikawa
Ahhhh no not Ushiwaka! What's he doing on this chat?!

Ushijima
Oh, hi Oikawa. You should've come to Shiratorizawa

Oikawa
Ahhhh god help meeeeee

Kita
Everyone welcome our new member Ushijima

*kita proceeded to tell Ushijima the plan and all the details *

Ushijima
Sounds perfect, I'm glad I can be involved.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Author's Note:
Hope you guys are enjoying. I had to include Ushijima in this book as he's one of my favourites. Stuff will start to get intense again next chapter ;)
Don't forget to vote - to the few people who read this book lmao 🥲🤍

Ps: I haven't proof read this chapter so if there were lots of spelling mistakes or mistypes I apologise

Sexy picture of Ushi for you here - who do you want a sexy picture of at the end of the next chapter? 🤓