Finally we reached the big door, Leo just waiting beyond

The music plays and the doors slowly open and my eyes immediately found his and my did he look handsome!

This is it!

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I now announce, Royal Consort, Princess Royal Anastasia Bloom Alfedene

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I now announce, Royal Consort, Princess Royal Anastasia Bloom Alfedene." The people looked at me and gasp.
Hopefully at how beautiful I looked and not the other way around, but shebhad a good idea it was because of her new title her dad gave her and her true surname.
My father walks me down the isle, my eyes never left Leonard's, but the grip on my father's arm was tight. My nerves are killing me.
The music calmed down when he takes my hand. The priest begins to speak. "People, we are gathered here today to witness the entertwining of two people. King Leonard Vladius Blackwood and Princess Royal Anastasia Bloom Aelfdene. This union has been approved by the high counsel and generals, therefore there are no objections to this wedding." His voice was loud and clear. Leo held my hands tight in his, he could feel my hand shake. "Do you Anastasia Blood Alfedene take Leonard Vladius Blackwood as you beloved wedded husband, to have and to hold for all eternity?"
Memories of the first time I met him, the moment I told him I loved him, our late night conversations, all the people he introduced me to and all the silly moments we had flash through my mind and I knew my answer.
"Yes."
He squeeze my hands, but I know how much he wants to kiss me. I know that look on his face. "And do you, Leonard Vladius Blackwood take Anastasia Bloom Alfedene as your beloved wife, to have and to hold for all eternity?" He gives me his dashing smile, "I do."
"I now Pronounce you husband I wife." He slammes my body against him, his hands cupping the sides of my face, pressing his lips hard against mine.
People clapped and whistled and my father and uncle in tears.

The ceremony was not yet over. "Princess Royal Anastasia Bloom Blackwood, you will now pledge yourself to the kingdom and it's people." The priest says and I am now more nervous. Leo joins him, my back was still against the crowd. The priest begins, "Please recite your vow." I take a deep breath while I turn around to look at all the vampires. I could not feel any resentment from them and that made me so glad.
"I, Anastasia Bloom Blackwood, promise to uphold the believes of the community, to fight for my people, the people I see here today. I promise to be by the King's side as his queen. To never be led astray by my own ambition and desires. I will take pride in my work and stand tall as the queen of vampires." My voice did not waver once and for that I was glad. The crowd clapped after my vows and I smiled. "Now you will pledge to the king." I turn around once again. "Vow that you will stay by King Leonard Vladius Blackwood's side, no matter what."
"I vow."
"Ladies and Gentlemen, I now give you, Queen Anastasia Bloom Aelfdene Blackwood!" and the crowd went wild. I am so happy that I feel no resentment from anyone.
That they accept me just the way I am, a werewolf elf royal, inlove with the king.

"Ladies and gentlemen I now present the first dance to the king and queen!" Yozac announced as Leo and I walked into the ballroom.

I wondered what Leo chose as our first dance song, he refused to let me know.
"Ready my queen?" Leo whispered, the smile that would not disappear from my face got wider.
"With you next to me, always."
The people made way to the dance area for us and the cello and piano begins to play.

Leo takes my hand and pulls me closer, Sapphire is yipping in my mind.

"Heart beats fast
Colors and promises"

Leo begins to sing softly in my ear as he takes the lead on the floor. His voice sounded so beautiful, it already made my legs go weak and we only started to dance.

"How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow"

I promised I wouldn't cry, but clearly I  was wrong.

"One step closer"

He now looks at me, I could see all his love for me as he wipes my tears away.

"I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more"

I rest my head on his chest and we sway back and forth, he's still singing the song in my ears, only for me to hear.

"Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this
One step closer"

I looked up at him and gave him a kiss and we pull each other tighter.

"I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
One step closer
One step closer
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more"

The song ended and with it his soft whisper in my ears. I thaught I couldn't love him more than when I said I do, but right now, right here, I'm not sure my body can contain all this love I have for him.

🌸🌸🌸

I felt my heart explode from how romantic their first dance was! 🤧😭😍

And people can we agree the song fits them perfect!!

Ana and Leo are finally married people!!