The reporters and surprise

Bpov

I was being gently woken up. "Hey, little monkey come on it's time to wake up we're here." I stretched and open my eyes. "So are you always going to call me a little monkey now?" I giggled. "Not all the time but you are my little monkey and you do love to climb." I turn my face and blush. "You ready?" He asked me. "No but let's get this over with."

Edward rolls his eyes. We walk off the plane and get into the limo. But there standing holding the door open was Michael. I looked at Edward and a smiled formed on my face.

"Michael, you're here?" He smiles at me. "Hello Bella, Edward thought it be easier for you if it was someone you know looking over you if he couldn't." I give Michael a hug. "Bella call me Mike." He told me. "Thank you Mike and I missed you." Edward and I got into the limo.

I gave Edward a hug. "Thank you!" I whisper in his ear. "Your welcome." He put an arm around my shoulder. I watch out the window like a little kid. This is the first time besides going to Edward house being out of the country. "Have you ever been out of America Bella?" I turned and looked at Edward.

"Edward, I never traveled with my parents. I always been in America. The only time I traveled is when my parents moved me to your house. This is all new to me. But I suppose since I'm to become a princess, then the queen. I will be doing a lot of traveling." Edward smiled at me. Then nodded. "We are here sir." Mike said.

My hands started to sweat. Edward got out of the limo. I started to shake. All of a sudden I saw flashes. I looked out the window and saw people with cameras. My mouth dropped open. I started to shake my head. I'm not ready for this. The door open and I didn't move. Edward noticed that I didn't get out, so he climbed back in. "Bella you alright?" I shook my head no. "I'm not use to all the paparazzi." I told him. "Mike, I need you to shield us." He nods. "Come on Bella, stay close to me." I nodded. We got out. "Edward who the beautiful young lady with you?" one of the reporters asked. "Is this the girl that stole you from Tanya?" I gasp when I heard that.

"Edward, is this the lady that Tanya says started a fight with her?" They won't stop with the questions. Then they caught my attention

"Miss, can we ask you a few questions?" Then someone grabs my arm. "EDWARD" I yelled out when I got surrounded by reporters. I closed my eyes and covered my ears to block them out.

"Do you want to tell us who you are? Did you really beat up Tanya Denali? Did you steal Edward from Tanya?" I covered my ears tighter up trying to avoid all the questions hitting me all at once. "STOP, PLEASE!" I yelled out. But they wouldn't. I didn't know what to do. I feel someone grabbed my hand. "LET GO OF ME!" I screamed out. A reporter tried to pull me aside.

"EDWARD!" I screamed out. "Bella." I finally see Edward and Mike trying to get to me.

Mike finally reaches me first. "Sorry, Bella. We did not know it get this bad." He explained. "It's alright, just get me out of here please." Mike gets me to Edward. Edward wraps his arm around me tight. We finally make it into the dorm.

I stop. "Bella breath!" I let out a breath. "Are you alright?" Edward asked me. "Yeah, I am now!" I told him. "I got a surprise for you. I was going to show you later, but I think you need it now." I looked at him confused. Edward takes my hand and he leads me down the hallway.

We stop in front of door Edward knocks. Then turns to me. "I'm going to let you go in alone. But I know you need this and I will be waiting out here when you're ready." I raise an eyebrow in confusion. I turn and open the door. I walk in. When I walked in I was brought to tears I couldn't believe it. "Hello Bella!" He had a smile on his face and he held his arms out. I ran over and wrapped my arms around him as tight as I could. I cried out. "I didn't think I ever see you again."

I do not own all my characters Stephenie Meyer does.
I own the rest of the characters and the story.