..........

"Now, here we are" I been drag to the school garden by Joanne and she let go of my wrist looking at me with her arm crossed.

"Tell me, what's wrong with you?"

"I'm fine there's nothing wrong with me-"

"You're lying...If you are fine, you won't act so weird Infront of me"

"I did not act weird"

"Yes you do! First, you keep day dreaming a lot since last month ago... Second, you always hiding something from me your best friend, you would never do this to me you always telling me your problem because we are best friend...third, why are you locking yourself in the washroom? And you even didn't eat much lately...I know you are the person who like to eat much" she said and I just stay silent doesn't even know how to answer her.

"Y/n...I could even see there's something wrong in you not gonna lie I've caught you keep staring at the empty desk next to yours which were Felix's seat before..." She stop for awhile and release her crossed arm looking at me before start to talk.

"Are you...missing Felix?"

I widened my eyes when I heard her last words.

"Am I right? You miss him is that correct?" She asked.

Did I? Am I really missed him that much until I didn't find any strange from myself?
I can't even answer myself...
I don't even know why do I have the strange feeling inside me whenever I though of him...
Did I...miss him?

"I...I don't know" I said and she hold my arms looking straight to my eyes.

"If you miss him just admit that you do who knows I might help you get his information from the principal to help you look for him and tell him that you miss him or even take you to him?"

I suddenly have that hope inside me when Joanne told me about she could help me look for Felix.

"Really? You can get his information from the principal?"

Joanne smirk "I knew that you miss him and I caught you admit it"

"Oh come on!" I slap her arm and pouted "you spoiled my mood..."

"No no I'm saying the truth...I can help you to get information from the principal just...I need time" She said and I just nod then we both went back to our class ready for the next lesson.

.........

Skipped.

It's weekend, I woke up from my bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. Washing my face, brushing my teeth and took a quick shower then put on my casual outfit. I take my phone as it's just pop up a notification it's was from Joanne.

Bestie💕
I'm sorry, I've try to ask for Felix information from the principal yesterday after school...and the principal say they only got the transfer file from them but didn't get any information about where they currently study at...

Y/n
Why are you telling me today? Why didn't you told me last night I've been waiting for your text....

I'm sorry:( I was so busy with my family stuff til forget to tell you last night:((

It's ok:( thanks for helping me

:(Sorry babyyyy

A