THE NEW WORLD, Part 3. Fog and Sun

Chapter 24

POV Enji Todoroki, Endeavor (2nd Person POV)

They were here...they were all here. Standing in front of the GrandLine (Japanese) Main Branch building, He already knew something was about to go down. He had already gathered most of the heroes in Japan and from abroad for this very day...no, this would most likely scale to a full World War if things didn't go exactly as planned.

*buzz* "Are you in position Endeavor?" In his ear, the message buzzed with Nighteye's voice.

Their headquarters was located in Northern America where the greatest mind quirk holders, Nighteye and Principal Nezu, were strategizing their war against the largest industry along with the greatest minds the international alliance had to offer.

A total of 60 strategists, each with their unique quirks, were rallied under the flag as they searched the future for every possibility and advantage they could lay their hands on...which led to this.

Over three quarters of the alliance's heroes rallied to a single large building in Japan. The Japanese Main Branch of the GrandLine. Just looking around, he saw many friends, comrades, and fellow heroes; Best Jeanist, Edgeshot, Mirko, Kamui Woods, Wash, Ryuku, Gang Orca, Shishido, Mt Lady, Fat Gum, Manual, all the Wild Wild Pussycats, Tiger, Air Jet, Back Draft, Cementoss, Centipeder, Crimson Riot, Death Arms, Ectoplasm, Fourth Kind, Gran Torino...and so much more. The remaining heroes and their allies gathered around the numerous smaller institutions and key areas of the GrandLine.

The strategists (or generals) from HQ devised a plan to end all this in one strike...to kick them out of Japan and weaken them to the point they will be able to push directly into their main HQ, Switzerland, and claim a fast victory.

Blitzkrieg

We, the heroes, outnumbered the GrandLine and thus had overwhelming numbers and superior firepower. Through the nigh infinite resources of the council like the aircraft carriers, bomber planes, and relics of the 21st century warfare, they had the means of rapid transportation.

He was going to end this war...fast.

To his right was his most trusted companion and possibly the key to the entire operation; Eraser head. To his left was the heroine who could break through any obstacle they faced; Thirteen, the blackhole (rescue) hero.

Looking at the grand marvel of architecture in front of them, he knew this was not going to be easy...right? He might have been careful not to leak any information but an organization of the likes of GrandLine would not have missed this...right?

So why did this all feel so wrong? Why did storming a building of non-threatening feel like a trap?

His guts had to be wrong, just this once...right? After all, this crucial information came from reliable sources. Agents planted within GrandLine since the very beginning, camera footage tracing villain corpses and missing heroes...it all led to here. This had to be the main GrandLine base of operations in Japan.

We take here, we take Japan.

"HEROES!" He roared out "The day we have feared has come! When something, someone, whom we trusted have betrayed our trust!"

The few guards outside the building buzzed with activity as they noticed his presence along with the countless other heroes who had joined him on this raid. What were they planning? Defending? Giving up? Were they just normal guards who were hired or were they agents who were ordered to denied the place to their last breath?