:)

Extra Chapter: Omake

I decided to spend the night at Japan. Technically I could have just 'shortcut' my way back but I already booked the flight for tomorrow afternoon and the 'visa' and other forms of tracking...well...it was messed up.

It seems like even when the government was only half functioning, the system still found a way to roll. Perhaps it was because too little power was invested in the governmental figure to begin with? I could begin to see why so many anti-nationals targeted Heroes instead of government officials directly.

Rolling around on the King Sized bed holding onto the 'Temmie' stuffie, I held it to my face trying to pretend that I was with Ace. My boyfriend was currently a little busy raining hellfire and spears on one side of an African Civil War. Obviously the side that would bring us profit in the future...nothing was ever free when it came to dealing with us pirates. Just because we put on a suit and tie doesn't mean we change our hearts and clean our souls.

Totally not because we set loose a number of nomus in the city, Japan was in a bit of turmoil. In truth, the nomus we released were the weak variants and this was a test run as well to see their capabilities. It just so happened to be that we simply dropped them at the perfect location at the right time (nearly midnight) that the brainless muscle monsters were able to kill our targets before rampaging across the city in a brilliant bloody havoc.

I was honestly impressed when their body count reached the 200s before they were stopped by All Might's Successor- Mirio Togata, aka Lemillion. Well...I heard there were a couple other heroes as well but honestly I don't pay attention to cannon fodder or their equivalents.

Bored out of my mind, I flipped on my laptop (thank god for the technology) as I began to surf around the internet searching for some entertainment. I was stuck on cute cat videos (like always) for half an hour before something hit my eye.

O V E R L O R D

Hmmm?

Classic Anime 'Overlord' has risen in popularity once again. To celebrate this occasion, the company will be releasing the 'original first draft' hand written by the author, Kagune Maruyama himself for Chapter 1 of the Light Novel

This will be auctioned today at ...Hosu City. While the entrance is free, the doors will close at 8pm

I looked at the clock. 7:50pm

Shit!!!!!

Using my inventory to put on whatever looked alright and a mask as I teleported out of the building before sprinting, actually sprinting for once, towards the location. I didn't bother looking behind me but I knew from the massive explosions and screams that entire streets were becoming unrooted.

Did I care? No. Overlord was way more important.

As I mentally calculated my path, I changed directions to go directly through buildings. As I crashed out of a building, leaving it to collide behind me, I saw a rather interesting scene in front of me standing directly in my way.

Some kids fighting a noseless, crooked, triangular faced man who's face was covered head to toe in bandages. Seeing as how most of the kids were unmoving on the ground, they weren't doing so well.

I charged directly towards them; not with the intention of interfering but rather since they were fighting in my path. Something I learned from Mama. No need to worry.

A green haired boy with bunny ears?! Was the first to notice me as he leaped backwards right after landing a kick on Voldemort. No-nose man just happened to be kicked right towards me as I, in my pure disgust, grabbed him by the head before pushing it into the wall.

Me: Ew

Boy: Whhaaa??

Another boy jumped up and charged screaming something about 'useless extras' before literally exploding his way towards me.

Just before he tried to use me as a jumping board I grabbed his explosive hands before hulk slamming him onto the ground below.

*crashhh!!*

A crater formed as I jumped onto him before using him as a small board as I proceeded to lightly jump over the three story building and continue on my way.

Me: That's why you don't mess with me boom boom boi

Just another perfectly normal day

Just Kidding. This didn't happen,

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS

I should have killed Syrup since it's April Fools but I didn't think any of you would be tricked so...fake reality chapter!

Welcome to Anarchy, MHA fanfic. OnePiece, MHA x-overजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें