THE NEW WORLD, The Beginning

6 year TimeSkip

PART 2: NEW WORLD, START

Chapter 20

AN: Began planking and squatting daily a few weeks ago. I can feel the abs finally hardening slightly...about time.

Syrup: When life gives you lemons, sell it back at a profit.

Beginning of Anarchy

6 year TimeSkip

POV Izuku Midoriya, Age 13

*CRACKKK*

I blocked a hit from master as I was forced down onto one knee. As a foot came from the other side, I rolled to the side.

My legs grew in mass and hair as the muscle form changed, allowing me to jump away in time once again as a similar leg cracked the stone underneath.

Me: Sensei! I thought this was just a spar!

Mirko: It's a spar as long as no one dies!!! Hahahahahahaha! Now try to stop me my adorable little minion!

It has been years since I have received my Zoan quirk and have since had the ability of a rabbit. I tried to train on my own and faced little success other than raising my physical abilities.

Not that it wasn't helpful but it was nothing like the knowledge and experience of apprehending villains or even the basics of how to fight. It was simply increasing my stamina as well as my strength through hours upon hours of workout...or rather pulling away trash from the local beach.

It was a complete coincidence of how I came to be the Rabbit Hero Mirko's unofficial sidekick an student as well as All Might's substitute student. Well...it wasn't really official since I didn't have his power but rather hearing his lessons and stories and trying to put them to use.

It began with a sludge villain attack followed by my hysterical hold on All Might as he exited the scene. The moment I saw his true form, he and I both knew I would be free to go. Thankfully, his connections with a specific Rabbit Hero which sumarrized to 'I heard you were looking for a successor, I think I found him' was what happened; well...there was more about Anarchy (formerly known as Snowfallen) and how his quirk would be used to defeat her and bring her to justice.

The only problem being that All Might was slow dying and the only industry capable of healing him was GrandLine, the very industry that was led (unknown to the rest of the world) by Anarchy...and much worse where my own quirk came from.

Even after hearing his story, I couldn't bring myself to hate the GrandLine. Despite it's known implications regarding many many international conflicts as well as exploitation of multiple situations (leaving the poor to themselves), it was still the same enterprise that gave me my new life. For now, I chose to think Anarchy and the GrandLine as separate entities.

That was, of course, until All Might had decided to choose a successor...or rather successors...technically.

The research that GrandLine did on Quirks remained mostly secret but being such a massive entity, it could not remain completely hidden away from the public. Sure, th creation of their 'Pandora's Apples' were completely hidden away and securely hidden but the research on quirks themselves were leaked...at least to some sources.

U.A, being one of the most influential groups in the world had access to this information and All Might under the instructions of Principal Nezu had decided to make full use of this small advantage. The findings were quite shocking apparently.