Paradise, Part 7

Chapter 8

So Luffy asked a mermaid and a skeleton if they can poop. The skeleton said yes...so mermaids?

POV All For One (AFO)

Think carefully...there is still a way to do this.

The only reason I came all this way was because I had deemed One For All's time to be over. I had confirmed that the fool had not chosen or trained a successor like so many before him. This time it would truly be the end for One For All.

Deep down, I was worried for how the fight would end as I knew how much the power could grow from user to user. All Might's master, Nana Shimura, was a worthy foe until she exhausted her supply of One For All as she no longer held the core. It was only when she was clutching onto the embers she was truly overpowered and defeated.

But what about now? What about All Might, the 8th holder of One For All. Would it be different from the last 7 holders and 6 fights? Would it end in his death...or mine? Not only would his One For All be more powerful, but unlike the others, All Might would have the core of his quirk with him. A quirk which would never exhaust itself.

I let the thoughts out of my head as I thought of my younger brother. My foolish younger brother who simply did not understand the grand design I had for this world. This hellish world would never be one of justice no matter what masks the Heroes put on nor what capes they fly.

The only way to bring lasting peace was not to raise a fake Symbol of Peace but rather solidify the idea of terror and fear. A fake symbol would crumble away bit by bit until it's true insides are revealed turning all that went into it into nothing.

Fear and terror on the other hand lasts forever. The deepest emotion rooted in people will keep them in line and finally bring order in this quirky society. Parents will tell child and neighbor will tell neighbor. Friend will warn friend and sister will warn brother. At the top administering the peace and order established at long last shall be me...as only I possess the might and will to do such a thing.

But looking at the hazy figure in front of me, I began to doubt if I was correct in my assumption of strength. As the snow storm raged on, I felt myself pushing down something I didn't remember I had, instinctual fear. A prey's senses warning that there was a predator nearby.

Why, why was I feeling this?

Should I not be at the top of all things in this world? All For One. All For One should be enough to outmatch anyone. Even my own creation of One For All...even All Might. Then who was this Snowfallen to give me this much fear?

I wasn't able to stop my left leg from taking an automatic step backwards which came with a feeling of discomfort.

Is my 'Life-force' quirk acting up again? Why does it have to be now?

While I do owe it to Dr. Garaki's Life Force quirk, it truly was a bother as it came with the downside of being physically weak...very weak. Of course, I had gathered and absorbed countless physical enhancing quirks to make up for this weakness but the occasional muscle pains came up once in a while.

Snowfallen: You better pay attention there

In less than a blink of an eye, she was right in front of me with her fist already closing in on my face. I didn't have time to even blink before I felt the impact before being thrust into the air.

The world around me went hazy and gravity lost its hold when all of a sudden I saw her again...appearing out of thin air directly...sideways? No...I lay falling flat and she simply appeared on top of me.