19

When the parents came in the room they found the Boyd fast asleep. Izuku laid behind Katsuki and he laid against his alpha. The twins laid on Katsuki's legs as they all napped. Izuku naturally had his arms wrapped around his omega never wanting to let go. He finally had his family whole again.

The parents awed at the family and quickly took pictures. Katsuki being how he is quickly woke after the click of the camera. "Mom! Dad!" He whispered happily stretching his arms to his parents.

His parents happily hugged him being carefull not to wake the twins or the alpha. "We are so happy your awake." Inko said as she walked over to the other side of the bed. Katsuki quickly brought her into a hug as well.

They all stood the admiring the small family. Yes they knew the kids were young and the knew the two should have waited to have kids but at that moment all they could focuse on was how perfect they looked.

"We decided on names." Katsuki smiled. He then explained to them that the one that looked like Izuku is Kanji and the one who looked like himself was Toshi. They both took the last name after Izuku because soon Katsuki will as well. They planned on having the wedding once Katsuki was well enough for that. But they also wasn't going to rush anything.

The babies started in their sleep and soon opened their eyes to look at the adults who stood over them. Kanji had his left eye red while his right eye was green and Toshi had his right eye red while his left was green. The two looked so different yet so alike. He was excited to see the two boys grown up.

After a few minutes of talking he felt the arms go tighter around him and heard Izuku groan. "Hey love." He said in his raspy voice. Izuku leaned up and placed a small kiss on the cheek of the omega making his face heat up.

Just then the door opened and in came the doctor. "We'll it sense as if everything is going just great with bother the mother and babies." The hospital was referring to Katsuki as the mother and he loved it. "It seems as if we could even send you home tomorrow if everything continues to go good." He was happy to tell the young couple.

The family cheered and the babies looked at the adults. Their eyes big and wide as the looked at their family.

___

The next day came and Katsuki and the twins were free to leave and as they were packing a knock came from the door. It was just Izuku and Katsuki in the room as their parents went to their house to get everything ready for the arrival of the family. Izuku walked over to the door and who he saw made his blood boil. It was the manager from the media place.

"What?" Izuku hissed at him.

"I would like to talk to you and Katsuki if that is okay." He answered. Katsuki walked to the door and let the man inside against the opinion of his alpha. "I  never got to formally introduce myself. My name is Ninji."

"Nice to meet you now leave." Izuku said to the man standing in front of his family ready to protect at all cost, "You and your workers have already done enough damage."

"Just hear me out please." He said backing away from the alpha and his family. He came to try and make peace and he knew if he didn't submit towards the alpha things would get bad.

"Say what you need to say." Katsuki said stepping beside his mate.

"Me and my company have already taken care of your hospital bills," He started, "You won't have to pay a penny for any of this. We would also like to give you money as compensation for what my people did. We have also set security down at the door and would like to escort you home."

"No." Izuku said quickly. He didn't want the man or his people around the home or around his family.

"We insist," He said, "down stairs are more media waiting for you and your family to leave and we worry that it will happen again. We want to prevent that."

Katsuki walked to the window and seen the horde of camera crews the littered the parking lot. "Maybe we should take his offer." Katsuki said as Izuku joined him at the window. He hated to have to say it but Izuku knew he wouldn't be able to get his family out safe by himself in the crowd.

"What do you have in mind?" He asked the man.

"When we get to the doors my guards will fight off everyone while we get you two in your vehicle," He started with the plan, "And when we get you into the car I will stay ahead of you as my people are behind you and beside you. We have also contacted police to help out as well. Everyone is trying to get a glimpse of the first male omega and his children."

Izuku hated the idea of getting help from the people that started all of this but at this point he knew he had no choice. They agreed and started defending down the hospital.

Izuku carried Toshi while Katsuki carried Kanji. Getting through the crown would be the hardest part of everything. As they exited the hospital everyone got riled up. They all screamed at the omega trying to get his attention. Soon enough both children started to cry at the loud noises of the reporters.

When they finally reached the car and had everyone in safely the security made a path through the people so the couple could leave.

After finally reaching home the two quickly grabbed the children from their car seats and ran inside Ninji following behind them. Once inside Izuku turned to look at the man, "For once you did something right."

"He means thank you." Katsuki said shooting Izuku a glare.

"And here." The man said handing them a check. The check was wrote out to the small Midoriya family for the total of a hundred grand. "Again I an sorry for my people." And with that he left the home.