1

"Get out of my way extras!" Katsuki yelled as he ran through the halls of UA. Instantly everyone cleared to make a path for him. He quickly ran out of the school and into the dorms near by. He had to get to his dorm before everyone knew what was up.

He felt his body grow hotter with every step and knew that his heat was here. But he couldn't let anyone know. Katsuki was born a male and omega the first one ever known. Everyother omega in the world was female except him. No doctor knew of why or what caused him to be like this.

As he entered the dorms he quickly ran to the top floor and straight to his room. As he entered the room he threw his bag towards the floor and quickly stripped himself of his school uniform. He grabbed onto his hardened cock and began stroking to relieve the pressure that was within his body. But he craved more then a handjob from himself. His body craved an alpha. An alpha who could please him and make him feel things he never had before.

But Katsuki being Katsuki turned down the idea of having an alpha. He didn't need someone to over power him. He didn't need someone to show him that he was weak. He didn't need anyone.

Katsuki let out a stream of moans as he walked his way over to his bed continuing to stroke himself. He laid down on the bed and lifted his hips and traced his finger around his ass, "F-Fuck."

He slowly pushed a finger into himself and cursed at the slight pain that followed. He had to get his heat down fast knowing the unmatted alphas could smell his sexual frustration. As he slowly started to thrust in and out the pain faded and was replaced by pleasure.

He added another finger and then another going as fast as he could while using his other hand to pump his hardened cock. More moans excaped him as he was enjoying himself and what he was doing. In a matter of minutes he had cummed on his hand and let out shaky breaths.

He quickly stands from the bed and walks over and cleans his hands off before getting dressed, grabbing some extra cloths, and making his way towards the showers. He always felt so nasty after he pleased himself. He didn't understand why either. He knew it was a natural thing that happened to omegas and it wasn't uncommon for omegas to touch themselves during heat. Especially the ones without a mate.

He muttered to himself as he made his way to the washrooms. He hated that he was born with such a submissive side to him. He hated the idea of having a mate because he didn't want to be looked down on. He couldn't be looked down on so he did everything in his power to hide his omega side and for nineteen years he has done just that. The only people other then him to know was his doctor and his parents.

As he stepped into the showers he quickly stripped himself of he cloths once again and stepped into a shower. He turned on the water making sure to have it the temperature he desired. He stood under the water just thinking for what felt like hours but instead was just minutes.

How was he supose to keep his secret now that he lived in the dorms? Back in high-school before attending the college where he is currently at he would just take the week off when his heat came and would just return back to school when it was over. But now he lives on campus, in dorms, with mostly males, alpha males.

He was brought out of thought when he heard the door open to the showers and panic set over him. He was still in heat he will be untill the end of the week. "Do you know what was up with Bakubro today?" He heard Eijiro Kirishima say, one of his class mates.

Katsuki froze in his place as he hear the beta talk to another person. His breath hitched as he waited for the other person to talk. "I donno Kiri." The other person finally spoke. Katsuki knew the voice. It was a voice he had follow him around his whole childhood. Izuku Midoriya, an alpha.

After high-school Izuku had grown much. He was now well build and had let his hair grow out slightly to where he could pull it into a small ponytail. Katsuki wouldn't ever say it but he had a small, no scratch that a huge crush on the green hair male. He had loved the green haired boy since childhood but wouldn't ever tell him because Katsuki didn't need an alpha. Atleast that's what he always told him self.

Katsuki stayed hidden in the showers while the other two boys continued their conversation. He had tried his best to stay quiet but with his water still going it made it a little hard. The other two had to have hear the water going but he was happy they didn't try to investigate more into it. After a few more minutes Katsuki hear the door shut and let out a heavy and shaky breath. He brought his hand up and ran his finger through his now soaked hair. 

Just the he felt his body heat up knowing his heat was peaking back up. Before his could react his shower door swung open to revel none other then Izuku himself. Katsuki quickly backed into the corner seeing the hunger in Izuku's eyes. "Kacchan," Izuku said just barely above a whisper, "Why do I smell an omega?"

Katsuki just let out shaking breaths not knowing how to answer the question. He felt his heat rise due to and alpha being so close to him. "Deku leave!" Katsuki screamed trying to scare the alpha away but failing. Izuku took in another breath and growled lowly. He took another step closer to Katsuki and fear sunk over him.

___

The alarm blared waking Katsuki up from his sleep he had shot up and panted heavily at the dream he had just had. It was so realistic that he had swore it had happened. "It was just a dream." He whispered to himself ad he clutched onto his shirt. 

He gotten up and walked over to his closet and grabbed him a pair of sweats and his signature black shirt with a skull on it. He had grabbed everything else he would need for a shower and exited his room. He walked into the hall and made his way down the stairs. He passed a few groggy classmates before walking into the showers. He did his morning routine and quickly dressed. Luckily for him and his class mates it was the weekend so they didn't have to worry about school that day. 

When he exited the showers he had come face to face with none other then the green haired boy himself. "Morning Kacchan!" He says in his usual happy tone. Izuku may have grown but he never lost his friendly attitude.

Katsuki mumbled to himself as he passed the boy and walked back up to his dorm. When he reached his dorm he walked over to his calendar and looked at the date. He had exactly two days before his heat was to start. This would be his first heat sense starting college. To say the correct words he was scared shitless.