15

After everyone calmed down from the proposal Katsuki's mother and father along with Inko walked up to the couple.

"We wanted to wait till after the proposal to tell you boys this." Inko started out.

"We also have a surprise for you two." His father added.

"If everyone doesn't mind us leaving for a few minutes we will be right back or if you would like to join us your more then welcome to follow." Katsuki's mother announced to everyone.

Katsuki and Izuku stood there confused as they were lead outside. They were instructed to follow the three adults somewhere. The two boys climbed into Katsuki's red sonata and followed the car the adults were in.

They came up on a small two story house. It had a homey feeling to it almost like it welcomed them inside. It was a white house with blue shutters on the window and a blue door to match. The teens parked on the side of the road beside the home and walked up to the adults.

"Sense we knew the two of you are growing and will need a place," Inko said reaching into her pocket, " We all got together and got you this." She pulled out a set of keys and handed it to the boys.

"Mom are you kidding?" Izuku asked excited. Inko laughed and hugged her son before walking up to Katsuki.

"Thank you." He whispered to her.

"Anything for you boys." She smiled rubbing the boys back.

The two boys quickly walked inside and was surprised to not only now own a house but the whole place was already furnished. The two boys quickly took a tour of the home with all the classmates and other guest looking around as well.

After looking around they all met back up in the living room. "We can have the whole gang in here!" Sero said talking about the roomy living room. It took a while but after the race between Izuku and Sero they were able to put things past them and continue to be friends.

____

A moth passed now making Katsuki 3 and a half months pregnant. The two boys slowly adjusted to living on their own and was doing well for themselves. Izuku had gotten a job with Katsuki's parents making good money for then two to live off of. Luckily for then the home wasn't far from campus, only a 10 minute walk, but even with it being that short of a walk Izuku refuses to let Katsuki walk to the college.

At the moment izuku was off working making Katsuki stuck at home. He had grown bored of playing the game he was playing and turned it off. He stood up and as if on que his stomach growled as his child yelled feed me. "Didn't I just feed you?" Katsuki laughed  poking at his belly. 

He walked into the kitchen and started to look around for food but could never find any that he was wanting at the moment. He sighed heavy and went over to the couch dropping down on it. Izuku had taken the car so Katsuki couldn't drive. "But I can walk." He said with a smile.

After a struggle he was able to put on his shoes and slipped on a jacket as it was starting to get cold outside. He checked the time and it read 4:46 pm. Izuku wouldn't be home untill 5:30 or six so Katsuki should be back home way before he gets home.

Katsuki stepped out the door and locked the house before starting his three minute walk to the gas station. He wanted ice cream and some peanut butter. As he got to the store he noticed a news van parked there. He quickly hid his face and faster walked inside the gas station.

After getting the house about a week later the media had found out Katsuki was the male omega and they had been trying to get an interview ever sense. So it wasn't unusual to see a news crew pass the house trying to catch one of the two outside. But he always had Izuku with him in the past to fight of the media except for today.

He quickly paid for his items and walked outside, making and instant regret. Media swarmed him asking questions. About how it was like being the only living male omega. How it was like being pregnant. Where Izuku was and when the baby was to come. Many other questions along that line.

Katsuki had tried to get away from the crowd but ended up falling in the process. His body slammed on the ground like a brick making his head bounce like a ball. He instantly blacked out.

___

Izuku was busy working when he heard his phone ring. He looked to see an unknown number. He usually wouldn't answer random numbers so he hit the decline and place his phone back down. His phone buzzed with a message from the same number that tried to call him.

Izuku this is Jia with the hospital. I need you to call me asap

It read. A chill settingover him. He was quick to dial the number but what he was told made his body go cold and numb.

"What are you doing I'm his alpha!" Izuku screamed at nurses and doctors as he fought them to get to his omega. He watched as they rolled his omega on a bed away from him.

"Sir we have to do an emergency C-section!" The nurse said trying to reason with the alpha, "If you don't let us do our job you could lose your baby and mate."