10

Katsuki hissed at the pain as Izuku broke the skin. It was a unlike any pain he had ever felt before. Izuku knew that he was in pain. He released Katsuki from his jaws and licked up the blood that seeped through. He hated having to put the omega in pain but he knew this was the only way to make the omega officially his. "I'll make you feel better." Izuku said his voice now raspy. Katsuki's body chilled at the voice of his alpha. He wanted nothing more but for Izuku to lay him out and have his way with him. He ached for the touch of the alpha. He went to go move but hissed at the pain that came from his neck.

"Don't move puppy," Izuku whispered kissing his pants line, "Let alpha take care of you."

Katsuki wanted to move to please his alpha but his body rendered him immoveable. He couldn't do anything but lay there as Izuku slowly pulled off his pants. Izuku started to slowly massage Katsuki's dick causing it to grow hard again. Katsuki groaned as Izuku slowly took Katsuki in his mouth. His head going up and down making the omega let out stream and streams of moans. "Please alpha," Katsuki said softly, "I need you alpha."

Izuku took the dick out of his mouth and stripped himself of his clothing. Now that Izuku had finally marked the omega the desired to fuck him came in waves instead of ripples. He needed to be in the omega. He quickly put his fingers up to Katsuki's mouth, "Suck them."

Katsuki did as he was told and sucks on the fingers that were presented to him. He wanted nothing more them to please his mate. Izuku moaned feeling the tongue run over his fingers. He almost wanted to cum then but didn't. After a few seconds of Katsuki sucking on the fingers Izuku deemed it enough. He brought his fingers out of Katsuki's mouth and reached down circling Katsuki's entrance.

He quickly pushed all three finger in making Katsuki grip onto Izuku's hair tightly. Izuku decided he wasn't going gentle today, or at least the alpha in him did as it took control. He slammed his fingers into Katsuki and roughly jerked off his cock. Katsuki was taken back by the rough actions, he had never seen this side of Izuku before. Don't get him wrong he loved the roughness, just was surprised with it was all.

"Can you move?" Izuku asked as the dominance flowed out with every word. His fingers still pushing hard into Katsuki.

"Yes." Katsuki answered even though he wasn't sure if he could or not.

"Yes what?" Izuku asked getting rougher.

"Yes alpha." Katsuki moaned out.

"That's right doll," Izuku smirked at the blonde who laid defenseless under him, "I want you to ride me."

Katsuki's eyes shot open wide at the request. Ride him? Katsuki barely knew how to have sex, let alone ride someone. He didn't have a choice though as his omega took over. Please the alpha was all that rang through his head. Izuku flipped the couple over to where Katsuki sat on top. Izuku helped him with getting the cock in his ass and Katsuki was taken back by how much more fit in him this way.

"So," Katsuki moaned as he scrapped his nails across Izuku's chest, "Deep!"

Izuku placed his hands on Katsuki's sided and slowly started to glide him across his pelvis. Katsuki never knew he was missing this much dick when the fucked normally. It had felt like it grew another three inches. After gliding around and getting use to the fell he started to bounce, the cock ramming his prostate full force. He wanted to just scream in please and let every other alpha know that they couldn't please him the way Izuku does. The way his alpha does.

He slowly went faster and faster on the cock inside him. Izuku took one hand off the small waist and grabbed the dick that was bouncing around begging for attention. He stroked hi hard wanting to edge Katsuki to his release. He wanted to taste the omega's cum once again.

"Alpha I'm gonna," Katsuki breathe in hard, "Cum!" as the word let his mouth white roped erupted from the cock all over Izuku's hand. He brought his hand and licked his fingers clean. Once clean he place his hand back on the waist of the omega and started to guide his and slamming him down harder. Once his release got there he head the omega still as he felt his dick knot up.

Katsuki slumped down on the chest exhausted. His legs tired and neck hurting like a bitch. The two slowly drifted off to sleep after all their energy escaped them.

____

The next day Katsuki woke up still laying on Izuku. His arms wrapped around his back and their legs tangled together. He had grown to love waking up in those arms. He blushed at the memories of the day before. He slowly reached his hand up and brushed his fingers over where his marking was. He hissed lightly as the spot was slightly swollen.

He slowly untangled himself from his mate and put on some bagging cloths. he didn't want anything restricting as he was hurting slightly from how rough they was last night. He took in a deep breath before exiting the safety of his room. He was preparing himself for criticism and hate from his peers but he had gotten the complete opposite. He walked down to the common area and was greeted with hellos and hugs from the bakusquad.

"He got you pretty good last night didn't he?" Kirishima asked noticing the swollen neck Katsuki had.

Katsuki quickly raised his hand up and covered the area, blushing at the thoughts. "I guess so."

"Don't hide it bakubro," Kirishima smiled pointing to his own neck, "Denki marked me last night."

Katsuki relaxed a little as he said those words. Katsuki tends to forget betas get marked also, not just omegas. he lowered his hand and as he did Iida happened to be walking past, the bruise catching his attention. "Bakugo are you okay?" Iida asked going to look at the swollen area. He was about to try and touch it but a loud growl stopped him

Everyone turned to see Izuku standing at the top of the stairs. He looked as if he just woke from sleep as his short hung loosely on his hips with no shirt on. Katsuki stood there admiring the alpha he could now call his. Izuku made his way to his mate eyeing Iida harshly.

Once reaching Katsuki Izuku wrapped his arms around him and lightly licked the mark on his neck. It took everything Katsuki had to not let a moan slip his lips. Izuku buried his head in Katsuki's neck on the side the mark wasn't on and roughly said, "My omega."