"I see... and the power of creation? Have you tried it?" Optimus asked.

"Not yet... I'm confused with it. I..." Ioa paused for a while before continuing, "I thought I should share with you and everyone else back in base, but I don't even understand it myself. Shadow said I can create...stuff I guess, but I need to be careful. If the stuff I've created fall into the wrong hands, we'd be all doomed!" Ioa said as she hugged herself closer into Optimus's seat.

"I don't want my creations to doom us, Optimus. But at the same time, it could benefit us..." she said softly, frowning as she holds onto the seatbelt, as if asking for support from the vehicle owner.

"I understand your hesitancy on this particular ability. After all, whatever useful tool that falls into the wrong hands would end up terribly wrong. It was very wise of you to consult me Ioa, perhaps we can try asking for Ratchet's advice, there may be some tools you can create to aid in his ever-growing list of research." Optimus mused as Ioa cracked a smile.

"I guess you're right Optimus. Maybe the both of us can have more researching tools as I've noticed our team seem to be breaking tools more often then ever." She chuckled, Optimus following in suit.

Ioa stretched her body before relaxing into his cabin, peeking up from her fetus position to Optimus.

"Thanks Optimus." She said before suddenly sitting up straight, alarming the leader as he accidentally tightens too much on the seatbelt.

"Opti- ACK!" Ioa choked as Optimus quickly releases her while apologising. She coughed a bit before waving him off, continuing her speech.

"I-I'm fine! I was actually about to ask you something, if it's okay with you...?"

"Go on."

"Would you like a holoform?" Ioa gingerly asked. Optimus went quiet for a moment before replying.

"I don't see why not."

Smiling, Ioa sat up straight as she tries to, for the first time ever, use her creation ability.

"So I just need to create the device that allows you to take a human form while maintaining your vehicle mode..." she mumbled and closed her eyes, concentrating.

Ioa imagined a circular device with a few buttons as her hands started to glow. Nuts and bolts appeared out of thin air as it constructed according to her imagination, pieces clicking and fitting together. The device sat on her two palms as the glow died down, revealing her finished piece. Optimus watched the whole process happened, recording it and stored into his memory as proof for his old friend.

"That was quite spectacular Ioa." He said making the human femme opened her eyes to see her imagination come to life. Gingerly lifting it up to have a closer, she was surprised to see the intricate patterns of said device. Smilling, she proudly raised it to Optimus's dashboard.

"Ta-da!" She smiled triumphantly. "I did it! Did you see that, Optimus?" she said, showing the item like a sparkling showing their drawing to their parental units.

"Well done, Ioa. This could be useful for us to blend in with the humans. Thank you for this." he said through the radio, making Ioa blushed and nod, not use to receive compliment.

"Y-You're welcome." She said before yawning, earning a chuckle from Optimus.

"Let's head back to base." He said as she agreed, clicking off the seatbelt only to realise it won't let go.

"Just this once, let me drive." Optimus said softly as Ioa smiled. She leaned back as he drove them back to base.

---

They arrived base late night, the kids already went back with their charges, Ratchet being the only one at base. The red and white medic spotted him and was about to nag when he realised his patient is missing.

"There you guys- wait where is Ioa?" he asked.

Optimus spoke softly, still in vehicle mode as to not wake Ioa up.

"She's... with me, sleeping." Optimus whispered, earning a confused look from Ratchet at first before an 'oh' look. The Autobot CMO only nodded as his leader bid his goodnight and drove to his berthroom, Ioa still sound asleep inside his cabin. The Prime decided to let her rest inside him as he recharged in vehicle mode, both of them sleeping peacefully in his berthroom.

For once, Optimus did not have his usual spark terror plaguing him.

A/N: Optimus and Ioa! Yeayyy! Aren't my two babies adorable?

 Today's just a small and happy chapter because Enigma got busy. This week Enigma has a driving test going on so Enigma might not be writing much, sorry in advance! 

As always, thank you for reading, commenting and voting! Stay safe and healthy everyone! Enigma signing out!