Prologue

Gulf, a charming kid. But his life was never a charming one. He was a single child. He loved his father and mother a lot but his parents used to fight each other.

They argued over simple things but never did they noticed that all these arguments and fights are hurting their only child.

All gulf wished for was a happy family. But all he received was hurt.  He was truly hurt when they  fight with each other infront of their neighbours and his friends.

Time went on...now gulf is no longer a child. He is now 26 years old. He is now a graphic designer in a well established company. The job was actually that of a stress reliever for him.

His family problems always haunted him until one day his parents decided to get divorce. He was shattered. Every time when his friends teased him or see very low of him due to his fighting parents, he hold on expecting that one day everything will change, one day he will live happily together with his parents without any sadness but just happiness. But  deep down he was fed up. He thought that life was so unfair to him.  He just wanted to end it as soon as it could.

"Is it so unfair to wish for a happy family life" he always thought. He loved his parents so much that he can't see them parting. Even though he pleaded his parents not to split up they didn't give it a shot as they only concerned about their struggles,their sadness. Never did they know that their child was deeply hurted.

"Let's end it for the better; I can't live like this" thought gulf.

That night when his parents said him that they are getting divorced, he walked out. He went to a bar, got himself drunk, and left for the great Lakeview bridge with a bottle in his hand.

He climbed over the top of the bridge. He sat there. And was having his last thoughts before ending his life.  It was very late at night and cold. No more passers by, just some random vehicles moving fastly by the bridge.

He was looking at the sky and drinking and that's when he heard a sound.  A young man, drunk, was trying to climb the bridge. Gulf was watching him continuing slurping his drink. He was silently watching the motions of the young man.

He climbed the bridge, stood up there for like ten minutes.

And that's when gulf said it out loud," if you wanted to jump just close your eyes and  count one, two, three and just jump and finish it off.. don't think too much..let me finish this bottle and I will give you a demo" with that he laughed. A drunken laugh.

That's when the young man noticed gulf.

"Wait what, did he just said that he is also about to die"thought mew, the young man.