I place down my bag on the chair, walking towards the bathroom and get inside there.
I did the bathtub and wait while sitting on the side of the bathtub.
My mind keep on thinking of the feeling I have earlier...

Did someone really watching me from somewhere? But who could it be...

I get up and take my uniform off then get inside to the bathtub to have a nice and warm bath to relax my tired body.

I just laying in the bathtub, having a lot of thought inside my mind. Just I can't answer it myself so I just shook off the thought and get inside the water, blowing bubble to distract myself for thinking much.

After done taking my bath, I put on my pyjamas then drying my hair with a dry towel and grab the hair dryer to blow dry my hair.

Suddenly there's a loud voice cracking on the window make me shock and turn to look at it.

I put down the hair dryer and walk towards the window slowly and even grab something in my hand ready to smack that things behind the curtain.

I pull the curtain only found a branches is hitting on the window by the storm.
I relieve a sigh and pull close the curtain back.
"It's just a branches..." I said to myself and walk towards my desk, sitting down and do my homework while listening some music with my earphone on.

In the middle of night.
It's start to raining heavily outside and thundering that make me wake up from myself as the thunder is sounded so loud out there.

I just turn myself around facing the window, just when I was about to close my eyes back again...
I widen my eyes as I saw a man shadow were outside the window when it's thunder again.
I gasped and sit up, moving myself backward. My hand is busy to look for stuff to protect myself.

The shadow is now gone when it's thunder again.

Where does he go? And...who is that? How could he climb up here when it's freaking high here.

I look surrounding my room while feeling scare and move myself til my back were on the bedside.

I felt a hot breath is hitting at my neck make me scream but my mouth has been covered by that person wet hand.

"Shh...don't scream people is sleeping"
That feel voice is familiar for me, I just turn a little to see who it was...just as I thought it's him—Felix.
But...he has changed so much...
Where is his blonde hair and his dark brown eyes?

"Yes...that's my girl, stay quite for your master" He whisper.

I'm still scared and he let go his hand from my mouth.
"W..what are ....you doing here?" I asked as I quickly move myself further away from him but he just grab my hand and pull me to him, wrapping his arm around my waist make me gasped.

"What am I doing here?" He look at me with his bloody red eyes.
"To see how's my prey is doing..." He smirk begin to leaned closer to me.
"And that pretty face of you seems so bothering for me...mind to let me just...ripped it off?"

I widen my eyes and push him off of me, but even how hard I try to push I start to shout for help.

He immediately shut my mouth with his lips, his hand is grabbing on my wrist stopping me from pushing him away.

His kiss became rough that make me tearing up and feeling helpless.
I wanted to run, I wanted to shout for help but I can't...my whole body has been control and it's doesn't even listen to me at all.

I don't even know why my brain is telling me to wrapping my arms around his neck, and I just...reply to his kiss...

Even how much I wanted to push him away but turn out I'm under control with his kisses.

I drag myself back to reality and push him away, running towards the door about to leave but he has already Infront of me grabbing in my neck pushing me to the wall.

"Running away? Did I allow you to do that?" He said while choking me.

"L...let me go..." I said breathlessly and hit his hand.

"I'm not letting you go anywhere" he smirk and move his hand up to hold on my cheeks digging his nails in my skin make me hissed by the pain coming from my cheek as he slightly scratching it with the blood slowly coming out from my skin.

"That's make me feel even more good to see your beautiful face got ruined"

I start to cried and try to get free myself from him.
"Please...let me go... I'm begging you please" I cried.

"Shh" he place his finger tip on my lips and wipe my tears away from my cheek "don't cry you will ruin our perfect time tonight"

I gasped when his sharp nails is touching on my neck, I hold my breath afraid he will scratch my neck just like what he did on my cheek.