twenty-one

Hiya:)

This chapter's a lil spicy but not to a crazy extent but if you're uncomfortable with that kind of content please skip forward.

Maze POV:

A couple of questions ran through my mind as I kissed Peter Parker for the first time. Man, his lips are really soft. What if my dad put security cameras in this room? No that's crazy. And most of all: what the hell am I doing?

Hadn't I just nearly gone into cardiac arrest after he'd told me we'd be perfect together? Was it true? Probably. But I couldn't risk losing him to puppy love. Not Peter.

And that's still how I felt. So what the hell was I doing?

Call me selfish. Call me undeserving of Peter's affection. But I could see I was already losing him. Not that I could blame him. He'd just confessed his most vulnerable thoughts to me and all I could tell him was 'no.' No, I can't lose you Peter. I can't, I can't, I can't.

Yet, here I was, pushing him gently onto his back and pressing my lips to his once more. It was addictive, if anything. His warmth, the sound of his heavy breathing, the occasional small whines that escaped his throat. His hands wrapped carefully around my torso and rested at the nape of my back, pulling me closer to him and our lips moved with perfect unison. My fingers traced slowly up his abs, brushing his bare skin before they came to a stop in his soft curls.

"Are you ok?" He breathed.

"Shut up," I whispered, and he grunted as I straddled him, his hands fluttering to my thighs and holding me securely. I propped myself up, gripping the edges of the sweatshirt I was wearing and pulling it over my head.

Peter's eyes widened, his flushed cheeks tripling in tint. "Are you ok?" I chuckled.

"Definitely," he replied softly, reaching up to cup my cheek. He pulled me back down, kissing me so gently his lips barely brushed mine.

I'd always found it hilarious Peter could snap my neck in half in under a second if he wanted to. Somehow I'd always been the one to playfully hit him, tug his hair whenever I walked past, throw a shoe in his direction when I caught him gazing off for to long.

Peter grazed his lips away from my mouth and latched onto jaw, nibbling the slightest bit. My hands gripped his hair in response and he groaned at the feeling. I giggled, wiping a couple of stray strands from his forehead.

His fingers shifted higher up my back, pausing at my bra strap. "Can I..?" He murmured,, his voice slightly shaky. I nodded with a word, and, to my surprise, Peter managed to undo the clasp with only a few moments of awkward fumbling.

Just as the garment was about to fall from my body, a loud knock came to the door.

My hands flew to the cups, pressing them back quickly.

"Hello?" A deep voice called from the hallway. Thor.

"Don't come in!" Peter and I yelled at the same time. I scrambled off his body, frantically searching the bed for the sweatshirt.

"Where the hell are our clothes?" I hissed, holding my bra in place with my hand and flipping the blanket with the other.

"I don't know!" Peter yelped, covering his crotch with a pillow.

"Children?" Thor knocked again.

"Wait! Wait!" I cried.

Another one of Peter's jumpers lay, discarded goodness knows how long ago, on the far corner of the room. I fumbled with my bra strap, attempting to hook it from the front, but the metal continuously slipped from my grasp.

I huffed, just letting the garment fall before rushing to the corner, grabbing the sweater and pulling it over my head before yanking the door open, damn well knowing I had just flashed Peter for half a second.

"Thor!" I panted. "Hi!" I opened the door as little as possible so that Peter wouldn't be visible.

"Hi, Maze," Thor smiled. "I just heard about the deal you made with your father. I just wanted you to know how grateful I am to h-.. who's shirt is that?"

I glanced down at the jumper. "Oh... mine."

Thor raised an eyebrow. "It says 'If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.'"

"Mhm.. I just.. love science."

Thor paused. "Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for making that deal with Stark. I know Loki will love the critter's party."
"Oh! That's ok!" I said with a fake smile, desperately trying to smoothe my unruly hair.

"You're a good kid," He slapped a huge hand on my shoulder. Sometimes Thor forgot he weighed 640 pounds, and it took everything I had to stop my knees from crumpling. "Where's spider-boy? I'd like to thank him too."

I turned slightly. Peter met my eye, still half naked on the bed with the pillow grasped over his crotch. He shook his head frantically.

"Umm.. he's already asleep. You should tell him tomorrow," I lied.

"It's five p.m."

I bit my bottom lip. "You know Peter. Just so.. ready to be up and going." I cringed at my choice of working.

"Right..." Thor looked me up and down once and I waited with bated breath. "Alright," He continued finally. "And Stark tells me you're to be downstairs by 8am."

"I will.. make sure he's there. Thanks, Thor!" And in the panic, I only felt a little bit guilty about slamming the door in his face.

"And can I borrow your deep rinse conditioner? Mine's run out." The muffled voice came again.

"Yup!" I called, and I didn't fully turn around until I heard his lumbering steps enter the elevator.

I sighed, facing Peter again. "So.."

"That was.."
"..Yeah.."

"You have an early morning. Maybe I should.."

Peter frowned slightly. "Oh.. ok. No, yeah. You're right. Goodnight, Maze."

I blushed. "I just need.." I picked up my bra from the floor and scrunched it in my hand. "I'll give you back the sweater tomorrow."

"Oh, that's ok. You can k-"

But I'd already slipped out of the room.